Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    You think that the chapter sucked? 0,0, I didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    The powerscale broke again. He's one of the Ten Great Holy Mages....and he got owned in 4 panels.
    That tends to happen quite often -_-

But my guess is that's just a title, and it doesn't necessarily make him elite or super strong.

And wth ... do they really think that their plan on blowing them all away at once is gonna work? This guild, composed of only 6 members and controls such a huge number of other mages ... yea ...

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Haha.. I actually liked this chapter.

Master Makarov... that part made me laugh.

Nice chapter.

12 to 10 people. d@mn!

I can't wait to see what power has Wendy have.

Well, at least the pedo-police weren't around, or they'd be down to 7.

Veteran Member
    I want to see the Cobra dude fight first :F, Wonder who he gonna fight against <,<

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Sorry i'll stop now. Guess my major disappointment with the other arc took the better of me.... sorry.

I just really really hope it doesn't turn out like that arc. I just can't believe that there's an author who can think of such nice characterprofiles and background history for a manga(the dragonslayer thing, the mageguildidea, the female gender gets a lot of respect in this manga for example, erza is 1 of the best 'female with balls' in my book. ), yet create such an inconsistent horrible plot for 2 arcs in a row. Am i demanding too much here or what? I just expected much more from the author even though to me now, it's obvious he's no Eiichirō Oda or Tsugumi Ohba.
    the guy is just imitating Eiichirō Oda .... he probably enjoys the new arc on one piece... like anyone doesn't ... he just wants to keep up with that insane arc by pulling his ace which is the oracion seis

Or maybe Oracion Seis was really up next in the story.

Geez, everyone knows what's going on through every mangaka's head nowadays, don't they?

^ it can't be helped if the mangaka tries to ruin the story. *laughs* Oda is god so it can't be helped I suppose.

Quit comparing other mangaka to Oda. He is amazing at his strengths, but he isn't "god", nor even the best mangaka around.

This is the Fairy Tail section. Discuss Oda's deitification somewhere else.