Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Yeah, the horse isn't going to do anything. At best, it would be something that the protagonists would have to escape from in the end.

Too many unfaithful believers in here. Guys the horse is powerful alright. Geez...

Natsu's character is becoming less interesting each arc. I mean whenever you see him, it's always battle, battle, battle. Give us some kind of twist. It also seems like he forgot about his goal which is to find Igneel.

The powerscale broke again. He's one of the Ten Great Holy Mages....and he got owned in 4 panels.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Lol alas some of the posts confirms my reason for ignoring Fairy Tail: the plot is just too darn inconsistent. I agree with all of the above: especially Natsu in constant battle mode and forgetting about Igneel.
    Sighs, I'll just keep up with it leisurely. Hope manga gets better though

Why is Lucy in the current battle formation? *heaves another sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by lordmacintoshii View Post
    Why is Lucy in the current battle formation? *heaves another sigh*
    Why not?

Of course him being one of the Ten Great Holy Mages, he'll make a comeback on future chapters wherein he magically saves someone. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    The powerscale broke again. He's one of the Ten Great Holy Mages....and he got owned in 4 panels.
    lol true that!

I don't like how Wendy is like the female opposite of Natsu, with a tranny cat and everything...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Of course him being one of the Ten Great Holy Mages, he'll make a comeback on future chapters wherein he magically saves someone. @_@
    Yeah, that will happen definetly. He´ll be just in time to ´show up and save the day´ against 1 of the minor oracian seiz members, while natsu beats up on the leader. -_- He'll get the same siderole erza has been getting for ages.

If this arc turns up to be as predictable as the result of the other arc i'm seriously going to curse at the author.

I mean the:

1.)
    'whoops 1 of the 10 holy mages has a heartproblem and is going to die so he's out of the picture this arc, so natsu can save the day'

'Owh wait, somehow he isn't dieing anymore and fine now since the arc is (almost) over.'
    I mean he took makarov out of the picture 2 times already. The first time his power got drained by a lame guy who he beats with 1 punch later on.

Then makarov comes back to beat an other great holy mage with 1 spell.(i was ok with this at that time though, it was the only time natsu didn't beat the last guy i think)

Then that stupid heartattack, he's going to die situation.

And now a parfume that 'makes you powerless' and knocks out another holy mage in 4 panels LOL.

2.)
    natsu miraculously doesn't get hit by luxus his powerfull attack and then goes to hit luxus HEAD ON(He's running towards him for godsakes) 6 times in a row including with his new strongest attack that 'goes through dragonscales' while luxus can do nothing other then standing still and getting hit and pass out. -_-

If it turns out like this the author just repeated the same arc...
    Last edited by Dragonflame; 05-02-2009 at 08:20 AM.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Jeez, the arc has barely started and you're already criticizing the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Jeez, the arc has barely started and you're already criticizing the ending.
    Sorry i'll stop now. Guess my major disappointment with the other arc took the better of me.... sorry.

I just really really hope it doesn't turn out like that arc. I just can't believe that there's an author who can think of such nice characterprofiles and background history for a manga(the dragonslayer thing, the mageguildidea, the female gender gets a lot of respect in this manga for example, erza is 1 of the best 'female with balls' in my book. ), yet create such an inconsistent horrible plot for 2 arcs in a row. Am i demanding too much here or what? I just expected much more from the author even though to me now, it's obvious he's no Eiichirō Oda or Tsugumi Ohba.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman