Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

Chapter's out at Mangahelpers: http://mangahelpers.com/s/i-eat-manga/details/25640.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Spoiler!

Hmm why is everyone putting a spoiler tag? I don't get it...

it seems obvious that natsu will singlehandedly take down the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Hmm why is everyone putting a spoiler tag? I don't get it...
    Just in case some open this thread and haven't read the chapter yet. It's courteous to do it for the first few responses

Hmmm this chapter is way too inconsistent, a few things make me wonder...

-Natsu storming off on his own. Well, this was to be expected....Although like someone mentioned it seems like this is all gonna be about natsu again. He'll beat the leader on his own definetly. (maybe with the help of wendy's support magic)

-Wendy uses supportmagic... but it's special. So i'm curious to see. Maybe we'll see some spooky stuff when she gets angry lol.

-Their strategy is so lame. Get all 6 members in their own base and then blow the shit out of the base with a stupid flying horse bombardment. Bleh... couldn't the writer think of something better? -_-

-2 people taken down already? 0_o If we really don't see those 2 anymore i find it pretty lame '1 of the 10 holy mages' was taken down just like that! 2 of the 3 supposedly most experienced fighters(those 2+erza) down like that.
    I mean, come on... Even though he knew everyone there was supposed to be on his side i find it stupid he didn't take the least cautiousness towards the people he hardly knew. He was 'beaten' by a stupid parfume for godsakes.

I was hoping for something consistent since the last chapter gave me hope, but this one makes me worry again...

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post

-2 people taken down already? 0_o If we really don't see those 2 anymore i find it pretty lame '1 of the 10 holy mages' was taken down just like that! 2 of the 3 supposedly most experienced fighters(those 2+erza) down like that.
    I mean, come on... Even though he knew everyone there was supposed to be on his side i find it stupid he didn't take the least cautiousness towards the people he hardly knew. He was 'beaten' by a stupid parfume for godsakes.
    yeah that pissed me off,
    but i still hope Jura will get up again,since he is one of the ten holy mages after all,even if he is the weakest of them

and it seemed gray turned out to make funny faces and stuff..... weird

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

oh right, another thing about this chapter is that it made natsu's victory over gerrard when they were rescuing erza even more unbelievable and stupid.

I liked this chapter though.

It was a cool to see that Oracion Seis is already on it lol. But Im pretty much 100% sure that the flying horse isn't going to do crap! And I really want to see what Wendy can do...

The new developments are pretty good though, I was let down though that one of the 10 holy mages was stabbed so easily. Im sure hes going to survive but hes not going to show up till the end of the arc most likely, and it will only be as back-up, even though I wanted to see what he could do!
    A pie in the sky?