Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't think any zombies will be coming to his aid here. As far as I see it, he's done in the next chapter.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Fingers crossed for Hogback's total ownage.

But I don't think we'll see Luffy vs. Moria until after this fight, so maybe 2 chapters or so.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

[url=http://www.bleachpor maxie009's Avatar
    well i think chopper will win hogback still however it will be a tough fight. i think hogback will finally fight chopper himself...... well bou the skills...... surgery attack? lol. bou cindy i really no clue wats going to happen. lets look foward to chap 469 den.
    gt a feeling cindy going to betray hogback.lol again

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    Her plates won't do shit on a Shichibukai.
    You never know...Who cares.

I noticed something. Chopper said that Dogpen kicked Robin into submission, wow. Dogpen didn't kick Nami, yet he kicked Robin? There is some sort of foreshadowing?

No... Zombies are vulnerable to fire. Although they no longer feel pain and does not suffer damage if their head is blown up, they are still made of flesh elements like normal human. Human fat is flammable, a zombie would burn until he or her is ash. Once Ryuuma is aflame he realizes that with no source of liquid in close vicinity, he has been defeated. So he chose an honorable death, instead of a last second pointless struggle against Zoro. I am uncertain as to where Ryuuma's honor came from. Did it come from Brook? Or did it originate from the original Legendary Samurai's brain? Another mystery unsolved.
    Well, the last part is probably the shadow's own personality. Obviously, from the very beginning each and every zombie has shown to have it's own personality (since at some point the strong personality and emotional state that belonged to the previous owner of the shadows begins to disappear, we're left with the assumption that the shadows can build up their own individuality. That would explain why the warthog zombie really liked the invisi-man.)

Since the shadow was obviously a swordsman, that may have some bearing on why it was honorable. After all, he did spare Nami and the others prior to the fight, as well. Using the back of his sword, rather than cutting them into tiny pieces. Brook also claimed that the zombie had forgot all the memories that made his sword techniques so special, so I don't think the honor came from brook himself. (But then again, Zombie-Brook also asked to see Nami's panties.... So, yeah, it is a mystery.)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    You never know...Who cares.

I noticed something. Chopper said that Dogpen kicked Robin into submission, wow. Dogpen didn't kick Nami, yet he kicked Robin? There is some sort of foreshadowing?
    His memories and personality are beginning to disappear, Hogback explained that if I remember, following right after Chopper's comment.
    Last edited by roflohtehnoez; 08-26-2007 at 04:24 PM. Reason: i r use rong word
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

I hope to see something new from Chopper this fight. I don't think Robin will do much fighting.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

Chopper kicks Hogback┬┤s ass, Cindry gets purified and the end of the chapter will be focused on Luffy vs Moria

All this business about why Brook's shadow came back - if a zombie is destroyed completely, then the shadow will return, right? It makes perfect sense. There's nothing for the shadow to possess, so it goes back to its original owner. And of course, zombies burn up, and when burned, the body is destroyed.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Doesn't it seem like this arc has some really short fights? Sanji's fight took two, maybe three, chapters, Usopp's fight took about the same, and Zoro's fight will essentially finished in one chapter. Now, it seems like Chopper's fight will end quickly since Hogback has got to be weak and no zombies are fighting (at least, it seems like no more zombies will come and fight). Will Luffy's fight be short, too?
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    Doesn't it seem like this arc has some really short fights? Sanji's fight took two, maybe three, chapters, Usopp's fight took about the same, and Zoro's fight will essentially finished in one chapter. Now, it seems like Chopper's fight will end quickly since Hogback has got to be weak and no zombies are fighting (at least, it seems like no more zombies will come and fight). Will Luffy's fight be short, too?
    I hope so. This change of pace is greatly welcomed.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks