Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    since i havnt watched any of this filler arc , for obvious reasons, can someone PLEASE answer these three questions

1. anyone have any idea of how much of this crappy filler arc is left, i mean where about is it in the middle coming to the end , cuz am kinda missing naruto anime (im watching full metal alchemist instead its really interesting)

2. i saw earlier in this thread someone mentioned deidara

You will be sorry for spoiling - thsv

if it hasnt sorry for spoiling

3. when filler is over what arc is next i honestly cant remeber where we are - cuz i havnt seen nauruto (anime) in ages
    Last edited by thsv; 05-04-2009 at 08:38 PM.
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    I still have yet to watch episodes 101-now, gonna be a long 2 hours. :(
    You aren't missing anything. I haven't fallen this far behind Naruto in 4 years. I've only just watched 105. That's how poor this filler arc is. I never fall more than a week behind. Even the Sora arc was better than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    You aren't missing anything. I haven't fallen this far behind Naruto in 4 years. I've only just watched 105. That's how poor this filler arc is. I never fall more than a week behind. Even the Sora arc was better than this.
    I have to disagree. The only good parts where when Ten Ten was kicking ass. And that was canon don't try to convince me otherwise. It was canon.

Just call her up and ask if she'll go out with you - thsv
    Last edited by thsv; 05-04-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Let get it out in the open

ten ten was just throwing kunai with explosive tags, lee was kicking ass

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    ONLY because Naruto got to second base with Sora (on the rooftop, when they were rolling around and stuff) ... so I guess that was exciting, for him >_>

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    ten ten was just throwing kunai with explosive tags, lee was kicking ass
    What? Ten Ten was the only reason they came out alive.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Is it me or do I get the feeling that hand banana brother really loves TEN TEN ( I was thinking, if TEN TEN was wearing the clothes of sakura or INO, how fuckin HOT HOT would she be, hmmzzzz....)

@ redstrife, true! sora ARC was better !
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

i dont get this shiat, why the FUCK do we have filler at all`? The manga has already outraced anime by far and we dont need fucking FILLERS for naruto ! Look at bleach, they already caught up to manga and they dont even have fillers atm.....retards producing naruto, at least they could make something cool out of the fillers than this retarded crap wich destroyes the real mangaline wich was supposed to be in the anime......wondr how the retards are getting out of this one,

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    i dont get this shiat, why the FUCK do we have filler at all`? The manga has already outraced anime by far and we dont need fucking FILLERS for naruto ! Look at bleach, they already caught up to manga and they dont even have fillers atm.....retards producing naruto, at least they could make something cool out of the fillers than this retarded crap wich destroyes the real mangaline wich was supposed to be in the anime......wondr how the retards are getting out of this one,
    Yeah, that's one of the great mysteries of the Naruto anime. The other one being "Where the hell is all that money they're earning going to?" Definitely not to scriptwriting or animation quality.