Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Decidedly Undecided
    The Visi-Sonor idea sounds amazing...

But I personally think that the Immersive Cocoon seems WAY more awesome. It's this wierd pod-like device that allows you to surf the internet, play videogames, etc., and the inner walls are actually video screens. Imagine, a virtual reality pod...Surfing the internet would be SO AWESOME...Omg, and imagine the site layouts! Wikipedia could be this GINORMOUS library...And the manga sites...You could just say the name of the manga you wanted to read and it would appear right in front of you...Amazing potential...

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

robot suit

pretty soon mechas

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    robot suit

pretty soon mechas
    It's things like this that I'm glad to be in the military.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    The Visi-Sonor idea sounds amazing...

But I personally think that the Immersive Cocoon seems WAY more awesome. It's this wierd pod-like device that allows you to surf the internet, play videogames, etc., and the inner walls are actually video screens. Imagine, a virtual reality pod...Surfing the internet would be SO AWESOME...Omg, and imagine the site layouts! Wikipedia could be this GINORMOUS library...And the manga sites...You could just say the name of the manga you wanted to read and it would appear right in front of you...Amazing potential...
    Why not link the cocoon to a robotic avatar in the real world. This will enable you to travel anywhere in the world where you could log into a robot, without ever having to step in an Airport, get jet lag, eat poisoned food.

You could even go shopping there through your avatar, and let UPS deliver what you've bought.

The Technology for this exists here and now. Someone just has to put it together for us.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I want a pair of ATs.

I'd like to see cryogenic stasis for people. . . Freezing people with terminal illnesses until a viable remedy is created is good. . . or looks that way written down. . .

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    1) HOVERBOARDS! You remember from Back to the future 2

FUCK YES.

That or Air Treks. Either way that provides me a means of getting from point A to point B in a quick manner on my own two feet.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    FUCK YES.

That or Air Treks. Either way that provides me a means of getting from point A to point B in a quick manner on my own two feet.

Its called a segway

Sig and Ava by Imotochan