Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    The Hell rings are for mist users. If Lancia's boss' ring is a Hell ring, then Tsuna would have the mist attribute and I don't see that happening. :x

and I think all 7(?) of the Hell rings are shown in the manga. Although I can't be bothered to go back and look for it, none of them really resembled Lancia's ring. Unless Lancia's ring had something to do with the 'hell' of modern days. (666 or a skull or something)
    what i ment was that it is a ring like the hell rings and not accually one of the hell rings. so it would be like a sky ring amp. which could make the x-burner stronger or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lebosma View Post
    what i ment was that it is a ring like the hell rings and not accually one of the hell rings. so it would be like a sky ring amp. which could make the x-burner stronger or something like that.
    I remember Irie saying there are only 6 cursed Hell rings. So it's unlikely that Lancia's ring would be from a set of "cursed" rings. (for lack of better wording.)

However I do agree that maybe the ring would be an amplifier to his X Burner. He only has one ring, maybe doubling it doubles his power. Oh shi---

Another thought is it'll be used (or maybe an important part) of the next arc. (after the Arcobaleno arc, if there is one)
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    I remember Irie saying there are only 6 cursed Hell rings. So it's unlikely that Lancia's ring would be from a set of "cursed" rings. (for lack of better wording.)
    He says there are 6 left so there was probably more in the past. If Lancia's ring was a Hell ring then it was probably destroyed at the time the Vongola rings were destroyed thus only 6 remains. So the ring brought from the past could very well be a Hell ring. =\ Maybe I'm thinking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by binhlu View Post
    He says there are 6 left so there was probably more in the past. If Lancia's ring was a Hell ring then it was probably destroyed at the time the Vongola rings were destroyed thus only 6 remains. So the ring brought from the past could very well be a Hell ring. =\ Maybe I'm thinking too much.
    Though there's no flaw in your theory, it's just quite impossible for:
    1) Hell ring = mist

I don't think Lancia gave Tsuna a mist ring o_o. If Tsuna does have another attribute, it's going to be anything but mist imo. :V

2) The Hell rings all have some symbols related with hell and curses. Roshi already said Lancia's ring represents no such thing.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?