Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    and I think all 7(?) of the Hell rings are shown in the manga. Although I can't be bothered to go back and look for it, none of them really resembled Lancia's ring. Unless Lancia's ring had something to do with the 'hell' of modern days. (666 or a skull or something)
    There're 6 hell rings, and Fran is the one with the 666 hell ring... The Hell Rings are shown during Tsuna's fight with Genkishi, here... None of them look like Lancia's ring. Lancia's ring looked sort of like a yin yang symbol (except both parts were black), here.

I had a thought about Lancia's ring though... Now that we know that the Gyro-Roulette determines the number of players of each element for "Choice". If there's a round 2, and 2 (or 3) Sky members are needed, then Lancia's ring might have to be given to somebody, or else they would forfeit the game.

^But the user stills need a sky wave which is stated to be rare. :/
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Byakuran didn't say that they needed to be able to use the ring... just that they needed a ring

But you're right... It's a very long shot.

Wouldn't it be alright because unless I'm wrong Dino is Sky

No, Dino is sky... I just wasn't sure if he could fight, he's a member of a different family... and if Tsuna was injured and/or expended all his energy after round 1, then a substitute might be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Byakuran didn't say that they needed to be able to use the ring... just that they needed a ring

But you're right... It's a very long shot.
    True.
    But then anyone can be anyone. :p
    (pun intended)
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    No, Dino is sky... I just wasn't sure if he could fight, he's a member of a different family... and if Tsuna was injured and/or expended all his energy after round 1, then a substitute might be necessary.
    But the vongola guardian of Lightning is part of a different family and he is allowed to participate...

Making him the Guardian of Lightning means that he's part of the Vongola Family now.

And there's this one scene (I can only remember from the anime) that Reborn said something about Lambo's family feeling honored that Lambo can be part of the Vongola.

I interpret it as: "Lambo can gtfo our Bovino family! <3Reborn"
    lol jk.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Veteran Member
    Even if Dino did join, what would he do? He can't do a shit without his friends/subordinates (dunno how to spell)... He would only kill himself with the whip