Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    In the conversation with Irie after the raid on the Melone base, Irie admitted to hampering Reborn's movements with Anti Tri-ni-sette (or whatever it's called) radiation...

I'll try to find the page.

Edit:
    Found it:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/218/09/

ohh didn't remember that one thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    In the conversation with Irie after the raid on the Melone base, Irie admitted to hampering Reborn's movements with Anti Tri-ni-sette (or whatever it's called) radiation...

I'll try to find the page.

Edit:
    Found it:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/218/09/
    Ah must've missed that.

Thanks for pointing it out.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

back on subject... the ring might not have a purpose unless he loses the Vongola Ring. sky opens all boxes, so what is the point of any other ring?
    Salvation lies beyond the downcast gaze...

Quote Originally Posted by tyman750321 View Post
    back on subject... the ring might not have a purpose unless he loses the Vongola Ring. sky opens all boxes, so what is the point of any other ring?
    The Sky ring can open all boxes, but only the correct attribute ring will bring forth all the characteristics (power) that the box has. So, if somehow Tsuna found another box that matched Tsuna's (currently non-existent) secondary attribute) AND the ring happened to match, then it would be better to use Lancia's boss's ring rather than the Vongola Sky Ring...

Likeliness of that happening: 0.001%

I think that Tsuna will either have to use it after losing the Vongola Sky Ring... Or he'll give the ring to somebody else for their protection while he's fighting... or we'll never see it again.

Though I'm beginning to doubt that Tsuna even carries it anymore. I didn't see it in his personal effects when Spanner captured him (though it was hard to see anything), and he hasn't been worried about it at all, unlike that stupid charm of his.

Maybe Reborn would think enough ahead to keep it at their mobile HQ as a spare during 'Choice'...

Still think he'll need the ring as a back-up, otherwise it was poor prop play to show something thats not needed.

Be funny if Kyoko or Haru end up having to use it lol

Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    Still think he'll need the ring as a back-up, otherwise it was poor prop play to show something thats not needed.

Be funny if Kyoko or Haru end up having to use it lol
    I quite like this idea. Since both Haru and Kyoko have to be at the battlefield, wouldn't it be a good idea to have something to protect themselves? (:

But like Roshi said:
    "Likeliness of that happening: 0.001%"
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Most likely with what's going to happen is a older more badass Lancia will use that ring, or it will somehow give Tsuna a power up in his fight.
    Looking at previous ring battles and such, it appears that many of the stronger fighters use multiple boxes in battles, and sometimes more than one ring, in Hibari and Gokudera's cases. So its possible that Tsuna may have another element and it can be used through the ring, or just having a backup ring with an undisclosed purpose will help him out.
    In the case about the ring being a "B" or "A" rank, it is possible that it is a "A" rank ring. It appears that though were talks about ranks early on, I don't remeber if there was a classification that the Vongola rings were "A" rank. I think that the Vongola and the Funeral Wreath's rings are ones that "surpass" other rings and stand amongst themselves.

Spoiler!

I was thinking that it might be a hell ring like that of which Genkishi used in his fight with Tsuna or something like that.

The Hell rings are for mist users. If Lancia's boss' ring is a Hell ring, then Tsuna would have the mist attribute and I don't see that happening. :x

and I think all 7(?) of the Hell rings are shown in the manga. Although I can't be bothered to go back and look for it, none of them really resembled Lancia's ring. Unless Lancia's ring had something to do with the 'hell' of modern days. (666 or a skull or something)
    YAMAMOTO FTW?