Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

naruto shippuuden 27

just came out downloading it now i'll let you know how it is................. it is a boreing episode... at the end of it they showed kakashi new sharingan
    Last edited by bankai; 08-31-2007 at 04:41 AM.
    Spoiler!

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 27

Fresh off the frying pan, yet another chapter....lets the critics and praise be heard!

Naruto Shippuuden 27 by >>>Dattebayo<<<

MU Link is ready to download

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=PQDPQOXG
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

<Spades> that was a pretty entertaining tidbit
    <Spades> at the end of the episode
    <Spades> oh and the episode?
    <Spades> crap
    <Spades> but carefully disguised crap
    <Spades> almost like
    <Spades> crud

That's pretty much my opinion on the episode. I mean, basically still nothing happened, kakashi's mangekyou sharingan was just a cock tease, and the worst part is it seems like the next episode is filler (cause I don't remember team gai doing any of this crap). That thing with Naruto and Lee at the end was the best part, with Lee pulling out the SasukexNaruto kiss.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

i hate the anime for going so damn slow...i wanna yell. (insert fury here)

Wasted filler showing more of Sasori's past and it seems like a wasted filler next week
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I probably won´t gonna watch next weeks episode, it just looks boring. The good news is however that we´ll be seeing Tobi soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SagaraSanosuke View Post
    Wasted filler showing more of Sasori's past and it seems like a wasted filler next week
    Yeah, it'd be good filler (is there such a thing?) if they only chose to animate it well. I mean, they all have interesting fighting styles that could be quite cinematic... But judging by what the have done so far, the next well animated episode isn't going to happen until:
    MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD
    Spoiler!

Edited your post to give a fair warning since spoiler tags are used for more than just spoilers. In the future, be sure to have a proper warning if you're going to post spoilers.
    -Spade
    Last edited by Asce; 08-31-2007 at 12:41 PM.

Seriously... some people are....

Come on people, you hated the episode for adding flashbacks?, Why don't you instead of torturing yourself with the anime, don't start to colorize the manga and read it that way. If the episode is boring then that part of the manga is as well. The episode was good for a non-action packed episode and I'm glad they decided to leave the the fight between kakashi and naruto vs deidara to another episode. The sad part is that we won't see naruto shippuuden till the 13 of sept. :(

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    What gets me is the new opening and closing credits. I guess we'll soon be off on another filler tangent, considering that Naruto is finally starting to get back on track with the manga, now it seems that animators have to yet again kill our interest with their pathetic attempts at writing their own story. I mean who the f**k is this new blond chick in the credits? It seems obvious she's another jinchuuriki, however we are yet to see her in the manga. Are the animators (wrongly) under the impression that they can make a better story without the manga? I never much minded the flashbacks, those augment the story, but they keep going on tangents of filler that gets me disgusted with the show. The only reason I started watching again was because they were getting back on track with the manga with Shippuuden, seems after this fight it's back to the pathetic filler...........................

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.