• Aragor

3 8.57%
  • Mass Zero

8 22.86%
  • thsv

1 2.86%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    wtf are you talking about? Star Wars fan are just as worst. Because of their bitching nonstop they, along with the devs for listening to them. Ruined one of the best MMOs that was out at one time. SWG
    If the devs listened to the players, then why did the majority of the players leave after the CU?

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    wtf are you talking about? Star Wars fan are just as worst. Because of their bitching nonstop they, along with the devs for listening to them. Ruined one of the best MMOs that was out at one time. SWG
    SWG got ruined because the devs didn't listen to the players. The NGE update ruined the entire game and turned it into another WoW clone. Don't you know that a vast majority of the players left after that incident? It was horrible. Galaxies pre-NGE was what made it a great game. These days anyone can be a Jedi. You can't earn it like before. There's also a lack of awesome classes like the Teras Kasi Master.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    SWG got ruined because the devs didn't listen to the players. The NGE update ruined the entire game and turned it into another WoW clone. Don't you know that a vast majority of the players left after that incident? It was horrible. Galaxies pre-NGE was what made it a great game. These days anyone can be a Jedi. You can't earn it like before. There's also a lack of awesome classes like the Teras Kasi Master.
    Devs listened to the fan base. The ones that complained. But they didn't listen to the experienced players also. The experienced players left. Noobs stayed but due to lack of understanding the game. It plopped. Much like COH is doing.

But Imma just stay outta here since we are getting off topic.

Experienced players and the fan base aren't mutually exclusive. They probably took a fucking survey with a poor sample group and decided to move on the update based off of that.

They didn't do a survey. They read the forums and saw more people bitching than reading the experienced players discuss what needed to be tweaked. Just about every MMO does that. Except WoW. Whatever they got going for themselves is working like hell. Plus they got great marketing which is boosting up their player base even more. Watching that Toyota WoW commercial made me want to almost sign up.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Grind baby grind baby~~

Starcraft is a man's game. Maplestory is a 8 year old girl's game. Even I don't touch that.
    I would play Starcraft, just my computer wont T__T(until I get a new one of course =D).

Maplestory should be renamed "4chan: The Video Game". Because thats what it basically is.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

They didn't do a survey. They read the forums and saw more people bitching than reading the experienced players discuss what needed to be tweaked. Just about every MMO does that. Except WoW. Whatever they got going for themselves is working like hell. Plus they got great marketing which is boosting up their player base even more. Watching that Toyota WoW commercial made me want to almost sign up.
    If that was true, WoW would've gotten fucked over, too. Have you ever been on the WoW forums? All people do is bitch. People bitch less on this forum than they do on the WoW forums. WoW is infested with little kids that go on and report someone every time they're killed as a hacker.

The only reason Retadins were buffed like they were was because all people did was bitch that they weren't strong enough. The only reason locks got nerfed like they did was because people bitched saying they couldn't kill a lock.

The Developers of SWG didn't listen to the players. The same thing has happened with every SoE game.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    I would play Starcraft, just my computer wont T__T(until I get a new one of course =D).

Maplestory should be renamed "4chan: The Video Game". Because thats what it basically is.
    ...Starcraft. I was playing Starcraft in 1999. How is it 10 years later, you have a computer that can't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    If that was true, WoW would've gotten fucked over, too. Have you ever been on the WoW forums? All people do is bitch. People bitch less on this forum than they do on the WoW forums. WoW is infested with little kids that go on and report someone every time they're killed as a hacker.

The only reason Retadins were buffed like they were was because all people did was bitch that they weren't strong enough. The only reason locks got nerfed like they did was because people bitched saying they couldn't kill a lock.

The Developers of SWG didn't listen to the players. The same thing has happened with every SoE game.
    Actually, Retadins were terrible before the buff. Then they were ridiculously OP. Now they're back to being plain retarded. The warlock nerf has been tweaked a little in the latest patch. Also, I still wreck people in PVP so I'm alright with it so far. :|

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post

Your PC sounds as old as mine with its 256Mb Geforce 5200 Grpahics PCI card lol ...but you should be able to play FF11 if its even worth playing anymore?

That was the only MMORPG I ever really got into & still have an account but dont have the non-interupted free time to play anymore.

I stick to multiplayer shooters these days more instant fun w/o the heavy time consumtion of online rpgs.( even tho I looooove my RPGS ~_~)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you