• paulbee

18 30.51%
  • Ruthie

3 5.08%
  • Kikiz

4 6.78%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    I actually too am interpreting that as saying: Non-christians (non-muslims or any other non-monotheistic-followers) are immoral... just like Rednecknoob. Then again, I'm not even in the poll, thus probably stupid, so... /me facepalms.

What a stretch, I never even said anyone was immoral.

You know, before you start interpreting, why don't you actually try reading what was actually said.

At this point I don't even care about the poll
    , I just want the guy who claims that "Paulbee is stupid" on account of something that Paulbee didn't even say, that guy needs to own up to being a self conceited false accuser.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-30-2009 at 01:53 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Looks like we are at threat level yellow...

This is turning into a full out player haters ball !

Whatever just go with the flo who ever wins wins let it go.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

There is no justification for allowing one member to call another stupid with blatant impunity and without justification.

It should not be deemed as flaming to require accountability from a member guilty of the above.

lolĀ“d at this thread. Every vote goes to Kikiz. Lovely girl, indeed.

Yes, I like Kikiz too.

former mod
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What a stretch, I never even said anyone was immoral.

You know, before you start interpreting, why don't you actually try reading what was actually said.

At this point I don't even care about the poll
    , I just want the guy who claims that "Paulbee is stupid" on account of something that Paulbee didn't even say, that guy needs to own up to being a self conceited false accuser.
    ...look, I already said it. Don't act all surprised if you post something, leave it open for interpretation, and then people assume the possibly worst meaning, that's human nature. Your post back then clearly can be taken as an insult. Your post was open for interpretation... and I'm quite used talking to scum like creationists, maybe the mistake is on my side and I took you as some christian with a radical stance, my bad - just remember that readers can't read your mind, and in a sensitive topic like human beliefs one should formulate clear sentences.

That I will do now, after rereading my post - I'm only calling creationists scum, no one else. Heck, many of my friends are christians and some even muslims...

Edit: Oh and - I'm just saying... I don'treally care, it's been months ago, I have no idea why you guys brought it up again - nor do I belive that anyone on that list could be considered the smartest member of MS - but that's the fun part, it's just a fucking award and a poll, so don't get so heated up about the awards of a manga forums... please.

Veteran Member
    Just one question towards everyone:

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    ...look, I already said it. Don't act all surprised if you post something, leave it open for interpretation, and then people assume the possibly worst meaning, that's human nature. Your post back then clearly can be taken as an insult. Your post was open for interpretation... and I'm quite used talking to scum like creationists, maybe the mistake is on my side and I took you as some christian with a radical stance, my bad - just remember that readers can't read your mind, and in a sensitive topic like human beliefs one should formulate clear sentences.

That I will do now, after rereading my post - I'm only calling creationists scum, no one else. Heck, many of my friends are christians and some even muslims...

Edit: Oh and - I'm just saying... I don'treally care, it's been months ago, I have no idea why you guys brought it up again - nor do I belive that anyone on that list could be considered the smartest member of MS - but that's the fun part, it's just a fucking award and a poll, so don't get so heated up about the awards of a manga forums... please.
    Listen up I don't know how the phrase "without God" can be construed to include only Christians and then exclude Moslems and other believers in God. That my friend is defective logic. The only obviously excluded people atheists in this context.

And why bring it up? Because YOUR BUDDY Rednecknoob opened his mouth and said I was Stupid for saying something I didn't say.

He didn't have to call me stupid, it was totally unnecessary
    . I wonder what infractions I might get for blatantly calling someone stupid?

To make matters worse he quoted me incorrectly, and when I pressed for the direct quote, it wasn't there.

I just don't want RedneckNoob to get away with an obvious unprovoked affront.

Look at the series of misquotes affronts and insults he's been heaping

1)) Misuse of an obvious funny statement
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    Oh yes, the most intelligent person is the one that thinks planets are based only on their size. Remember, paulbee doesn't want Mercury to be a planet anymore.
    2) False Testimony: I never said the below, nor did I infer it.
    Don't forget that he's one of the only moral members of the forums because he's a Christian and anyone who isn't a Christian is an immoral heathen that will burn in hell.

3) A blatant insult "paulbee never thinks for himself"

Political philosophy has nothing to do with an open-mind. Where I live, liberals are the most closed-minded people I've ever met. My friend in Wyoming is surrounded by the conservatives just as closed-minded.

And fucking since when does having an open mind make you intelligent? Some of the dumbest people I know have an open mind, and they're so dumb because their mind is as open as it is. Skepticism is more of a sign of intelligence than the ability to be molded by other people's whims.

A true intellectual doesn't label themselves. They let the labels find them. They just think and justify their positions, without using fallacious statements like "It just is".

I must say that paulbee never thinks for himself. Everything he says is almost verbatim from other sources he read.

The people I personally believe this should be a contest between is: (arrogantly) me, Woofcat, and Binky. I have had discussions with them at length in IRC and can tell that they are not pseudo-intellectuals reciting everything verbatim that they have read.

4) Another misquote I never said the below.
    I stated that based on his arguments in the God thread, paulbee is stupid for saying that only Christian people can be moral. Which is exactly what he said.
    Now when I openly challege him he disappears leaving you to defend him. This guys only purpose on this thread has been to antagonise me, and I am not letting him get away with it.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-30-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Edit; Paul, are you really surprised?

former mod
    Edited: the debate isn't leading anywhere, let's stop it.
    Last edited by zidane21ps; 04-30-2009 at 03:55 PM.