• paulbee

18 30.51%
  • Ruthie

3 5.08%
  • Kikiz

4 6.78%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    I stated that based on his arguments in the God thread, paulbee is stupid for saying that only Christian people can be moral. Which is exactly what he said.
    Where is your quote?

If there is none, then perhaps it is you who are stupid? (Sincerely Hope this does not amount to flaming)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Maybe that's just how you understood what he said.

A common atheistic tactic in existence of God debates is to drag the theists into saying something that closely resembles that and then twisting it to imply that. Paulbee doesn't seem quite used to it, so you may have misinterpreted him.

On the Islam thread I (similarly) thought he was being xenophobic towards Moslems, but in the end it turns out that I just misunderstood him (or he had come to open his mind more). Either way, that's an indication of an open-mind to me, so I don't see it possible that he would actually vehemently believe that non-Christians are immoral.

I love how you accuse me of being Atheist with no proof. Perhaps you're the one that's trying to twist my words?

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Maybe that's just how you understood what he said.

A common atheistic tactic in existence of God debates is to drag the theists into saying something that closely resembles that and then twisting it to imply that. Paulbee doesn't seem quite used to it, so you may have misinterpreted him.

On the Islam thread I (similarly) thought he was being xenophobic towards Moslems, but in the end it turns out that I just misunderstood him (or he had come to open his mind more). Either way, that's an indication of an open-mind to me, so I don't see it possible that he would actually vehemently believe that non-Christians are immoral.
    I did make an argument essentially that belief in God is essential for morality. That is quite distinct from saying only Christians are moral. I therefore stand appalled by Rednecks arrogant know it all stance, wherein he apparently knows not all.

Redneck, I await your quote
    (going to bed for the night, be back tomorrow, can't wait to see it)

I love how you accuse me of being Atheist with no proof. Perhaps you're the one that's trying to twist my words?
    I never accused you of being an atheist, moreso accused that you were one of the atheists that twist words.

Redneck, Where is your QUOTE?

Don't evade the question.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I never accused you of being an atheist, moreso accused that you were one of the atheists that twist words.
    That's the same thing. What are you, JUiCE?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee
    Without God there is no reason to be good or kind, since compassion would only be emotions generated by chemical exchanges in our brains neurons.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee
    Without God there is no reason for me to be anything other than selfish and self serving, why should I care about my fellow man, they are only biological machines destined to die and become food for worms and microbes anyway.

That's the same thing. What are you, JUiCE?
    I just said I never accused you of both, and you say they're the same as if it refutes my point? Do you have a problem with reading comprehension or English vocabulary?

EDIT: Oh, and just for the heck of it... You have the arrogance to claim that you're one of the smartest, but this just proves how incredibly stupid you are.

EDIT: And those statements by Paulbee means he can't imagine himself having morals without a God to believe in. It still never shows him saying that non-Christians are immoral.

You say you didn't call me an atheist, then you call me one of the atheists. I'm sorry, but it's obviously your reading comprehension that's failing.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    *eats popcorn*
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...