View Poll Results: Who is the coolest member on Mangashare?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blud

7 10.14%
  • Kikiz

4 5.80%
  • Asce

8 11.59%
  • Freakshow

18 26.09%
  • Sangaz

10 14.49%
  • Phixion

6 8.70%
  • Imotochan

16 23.19%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Sangaz since...well...he's Sangaz.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

FS sure is a contradiction, a paradox. At once beloved and despised (or maybe those terms are somewhat overwrought)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Beer and Music
    i know two simple facts about freakshow, if hes not being a total bitch then hes just being a cool dude my vote goes to FS-sama

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    i know two simple facts about freakshow, if hes not being a total bitch then hes just being a cool dude my vote goes to FS-sama
    That's like saying "If that person over there didn't have a penis, he could be the mother of my child." Big fucking whoop, no matter how you look at it the person still has a stump between his legs and there won't be anything sliding out of that birth canal.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Beer and Music
    hey hey dont be mad cause ur not the coolest...lol u could try blackmailing ppl, that will surely boost ur votes..but wouldnt make u very cool..weeeell good luck ass-e..i mean Asce...

hey hey dont be mad cause ur not the coolest...lol u could try blackmailing ppl, that will surely boost ur votes..but wouldnt make u very cool..weeeell good luck ass-e..i mean Asce...
    I haven't even voted yet. I haven't made a single nomination or cast a vote in polls where I could benefit from yet. I'm being completely impartial. What you said was simply illogical. "Aside from being a bitch, he's cool." That makes as much sense as "Aside from being an idiot, he's a genius." You sir, are a geni- idiot.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

lol u shouldve caught on dude..paradox kicks ass
    Stop posting. With each one of your posts I feel like I have to discount all of your votes because ignorance is the downfall of democracy.

Ravona

Freakshow WTF

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Stop posting. With each one of your posts I feel like I have to discount all of your votes because ignorance is the downfall of democracy.
    awesome, this is the 1st time ive seen flame by an admin, or whatever the hell u are

and i would say something back but the fact that Asce can just say "fuck it" and infract me..(again) or ban me makes me just laugh at his responses. its that or i say something else which causes this whole thread to get out of hand n causing it to close down or something.