View Poll Results: Who is the coolest member on Mangashare?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blud

7 10.14%
  • Kikiz

4 5.80%
  • Asce

8 11.59%
  • Freakshow

18 26.09%
  • Sangaz

10 14.49%
  • Phixion

6 8.70%
  • Imotochan

16 23.19%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Sangaz since...well...he's Sangaz.
    I second that. <3 He started the Zetsubou FC. <3

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    Which is why you posted this rant. Because you don't have the self control or intelligence to realize you're just causing drama. You're the type of person that prevents any type of discussion from happening.

I must say, your judgment is seriously lacking if you openly taunt an admin that doesn't like you to begin with.
    Strictly speaking, an Admin should not act upon liking or disliking a person, and they should behave fairly at all times, liking or disliking a person should be irrelevant.

At least that how I believe it has been and should be (in spite of tongue in cheek comments to the contrary).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    Which is why you posted this rant. Because you don't have the self control or intelligence to realize you're just causing drama. You're the type of person that prevents any type of discussion from happening.

I must say, your judgment is seriously lacking if you openly taunt an admin that doesn't like you to begin with.
    How would I be causing drama? If he didn't get "offended" then none of this would ever happen
    And Asce shouldn't be talking about Fs or anyone sticking up for me, he has YOU and basically anyone who stands his crap and besando su culo. I could care less who likes me, you think I get on here to see who likes me and who doesn't?, I leave that to ppl who try to act like they're tough, only reason they do is cause they fail at life.

I'm the one that stopped and I said I would stop but he took it how he pleased, saying that I accused poor little him and his position of admin of being abbusive with his power on here.

What I said was a joke, which he ended up taking seriously, like if he's perfect or something, there's not enough fingers on here for anyone to count the times he's rudely "joked" around with almost every member on here, and what just cause he's an admin means where supposed to take his crap and laugh, screw that. And I don't see how someone infront of a screen MILES away from the other can piss off, offend, or hurt their feelings ect.
    Being an admin doesn't make u anything, ur still the same person u are or try to be, all u do if monitor a website, how in the world can anyone take that seriously, and I know u can get paid for it too but I mean come on, these ppl make it sound like a career, which it isn't.

Like I said, he took my joke how he pleased, and just because he can sound like he's this smart high class pendejo doesn't always make him right, only makes him ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Strictly speaking, an Admin should not act upon liking or disliking a person, and they should behave fairly at all times, liking or disliking a person should be irrelevant.

At least that how I believe it has been and should be (in spite of tongue in cheek comments to the contrary).
    I haven't made any actions against anyone at all. If Juice gets banned, it wouldn't be because I think he's an idiot, it would be because he broke the rules. If idiocy was a bannable offense, we'd see a lot less members on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    And u think by u saying this ur drama free?
    Plus I'm the one that stopped and I said I would stop but he took it how he pleased, saying that I accused poor little him and his position of admin of being abbusive with his power on here.
    Provoking someone and then claiming to have stopped while coating your words with malice isn't a noble act you should boast about. Furthermore, everything I posted was based off of your own previous posts. You innocently act like I've conjured up this entire scenario with my brilliance and creativity in order to cause drama.

Oh noez! there's more!

How would I be causing drama? If he didn't get "offended" then none of this would ever happen
    I was deeply offended. I spent last night crying myself to sleep while slashing my wrists. Today I plan on progressing further up the arm. It shall be a glorious night.

And Asce shouldn't be talking about Fs or anyone sticking up for me, he has YOU and basically anyone who stands his crap and besando su culo. I could care less who likes me, you think I get on here to see who likes me and who doesn't?, I leave that to ppl who try to act like they're tough, only reason they do is cause they fail at life.
    Oh my! Foreign languages!! MY KRYPTONITE!!! I have yet to express a point of view on the situation, everything I have stated was merely observation.

Fact: Freakshow took a hiatus from the forums and has largely been spending his time in the social groups section.
    Fact: Freakshow complained about being nominated for categories that he believed reflected him in a negative light.
    Fact: Freakshow's activity in this thread has been many times his activity in other sections of the forums in recent weeks.
    Logical (I know you don't do logic well, stick with me here) Conclusion: Freakshow is here to pad his ego and you're the one inflating it.

What I said was a joke, which he ended up taking seriously, like if he's perfect or something, there's not enough fingers on here for anyone to count the times he's rudely "joked" around with almost every member on here, and what just cause he's an admin means where supposed to take his crap and laugh, screw that. And I don't see how someone infront of a screen MILES away from the other can piss off, offend, or hurt their feelings ect.
    Being an admin doesn't make u anything, ur still the same person u are or try to be, all u do if monitor a website, how in the world can anyone take that seriously, and I know u can get paid for it too but I mean come on, these ppl make it sound like a career, which it isn't.

Like I said, he took my joke how he pleased, and just because he can sound like he's this smart high class pendejo doesn't always make him right, only makes him ignorant.
    I love how you're calling me ignorant because I pointed out how your post was illogical. That's all I ever did. I pointed out how your post made no sense, and you then went on a barrage against me about how I was abusing my powers. Right. Furthermore, my belief that you are an idiot is not one I randomly came up with because I don't like you, it is indeed because you are an idiot who has failed to understand the concepts of logic. In the week prior to this, more than a handful of members have already asked me to ban you because your posts contribute nothing to the community and only serve to instigate conflict and cause headaches. Despite my feelings against you, you have not been banned. I suggest you reread the thread before posting again to avoid looking foolish.

Oh and calling me a coward when you don't have the balls to insult me in our common language? This certainly qualifies the notion that you're...what's the word I'm looking for? Oh right! ILLOGICAL.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    I haven't made any actions against anyone at all. If Juice gets banned, it wouldn't be because I think he's an idiot, it would be because he broke the rules. If idiocy was a bannable offense, we'd see a lot less members on these forums.

Well Said

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If he hadn't have died when I shot him I wouldn't be in jail.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

I'm sorry, I can't believe I missed this the 1st time.

You're absolutely right...except less members than you can count with those fingers have complained about me. In fact, hilariously, people complain to me about "abusive" moderators. I shall bring up a classic example. I have given Hand Banana his fair share of infractions. He has yet to claim what I do was a direct insult towards him, or out of any spite towards him. In fact, he once complained to me about other mods because he felt that although I penalized him, I was fair to him. I don't think anybody here will be accusing me of being best friends with Hand Banana, take the situation as you will.

I'm fairly sure being an admin makes me...an admin. I'll check up on that again, although that is what the reflexive rule of logic states.

It is definitely a career. It's on my resume. "Professional forum moderator/administrator." I get paid? This is true. Mangashare, founded by Canadians, has a 12 year old in America on the payroll. In fact, that's to you enlightening me on my deserved income, I have recently been able to start a bidding war between Mangashare and Mangatraders for my services.

MT Admin Rate
    <Yukimura> you get a $25 cookie after 3 years
    <Yukimura> but you have to code for that
    <Einlander> and after you pay in $30 to the mt trust fund

MS Admin Rate
    <Woofcat`> after you sent me photos of you dancing
    <Woofcat`> with a cat on your head
    <Woofcat`> the $50 i was going to spend giving raws to binktopia
    <Woofcat`> ill give to you

I shall be carefully deliberating my next course of action. Until then, try not to embarrass yourself again.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    You can feel the love in this thread.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Firstly - This deserves being posted again. Some Hugh Laurie shit right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    That's like saying "If that person over there didn't have a penis, he could be the mother of my child." Big fucking whoop, no matter how you look at it the person still has a stump between his legs and there won't be anything sliding out of that birth canal.
    Secondly - Asce, get over yourself, you did choose to find offense in what he said - I know this, because it was so awfully written that it was like reverse poetry - Totally upto interpretation, and totally nonsensical.

I have no idea how this row could've started from the posts that were made. My suspicion is everyone's just venting.

Juice - You don't like Asce.
    Asce - Everyone knows Juice is a moron, no real need to highlight it.

That's cool. We get it. Now move the fuck on.

And the point has been made - If idiocy was a punishable offense on MS.com, half the member base would have left.

Now - Please can we make idiocy a punishable offense?

/epeen /condescending-post /higher-intelligent-observer.

former mod
    /me yawns

I voted for Asce btw, though Imoto was close to it and if she was in the second group, it'd totally be her <_<
    Of course, if blud was somewhat active, there wouldn't be even a need to think about the vote... :3

/me curses at canadians

One day I'll move there and kick yer asses, promise.