Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    About the Spoiler pic:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

@Cross: Yes, I-pin's master's animal does resemble some Chinese baboon of sort. And you're not looking too much into it. We're human. We're curious animals. 8D
    Last edited by ilollipopz; 05-04-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: lolol spelling
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    Spoiler!
    No, I meant what I said. I don't think that Uni's mother could've become pregnant after becoming an Arcobaleno... Mostly because Uni seems to be about 11 (which is the age the Arcobalenos would be in the future (I think). I don't know how Uni's mother became Adult-looking, but I don't think that she would've had time to grow up and become pregnant, deliver Uni and watch her grow until she was about 10 before she died.

@Cross: Yes, I-pin's master's animal does resemble some Chinese bamboo of sort. And you're not looking too much into it. We're human. We're curious animals. 8D
    I think you mean a Baboon, because it doesn't look like a plant.. I'm still pretty sure that it is a Japanese Macaque (Snow Monkey)

Edit: Except they don't seem to have large tails, like in the picture... Huh.

No, I meant what I said. I don't think that Uni's mother could've become pregnant after becoming an Arcobaleno... Mostly because Uni seems to be about 11 (which is the age the Arcobalenos would be in the future (I think). I don't know how Uni's mother became Adult-looking, but I don't think that she would've had time to grow up and become pregnant, deliver Uni and watch her grow until she was about 10 before she died.

I think you mean a Baboon, because it doesn't look like a plant.. I'm still pretty sure that it is a Japanese Macaque (Snow Monkey)

Edit: Except they don't seem to have large tails, like in the picture... Huh.
    D=
    Silly typos.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the name tag says Uni.
    But I get what you mean, Uni's mother in Gamma's flashback already seem to be in her 20s if not 30s. BUT I do believe there's a scene where it says that Uni inherited the pacifier from her mother. I'll need to go look that up.

EDIT:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/196/06/

Well I wouldn't say she inherited it but her mother did give it to her. Not to mention Uni's mother wore it. Unless she was safekeeping it for Uni... Beats me. :V
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the name tag says Uni.
    I don't see why it would... It's clearly Uni's mother.

But I get what you mean, Uni's mother in Gamma's flashback already seem to be in her 20s if not 30s. BUT I do believe there's a scene where it says that Uni inherited the pacifier from her mother. I'll need to go look that up.

EDIT:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/196/06/

Well I wouldn't say she inherited it but her mother did give it to her. Not to mention Uni's mother wore it. Unless she was safekeeping it for Uni... Beats me. :V
    I think that you're misunderstanding me... I'm saying that Uni's mother became an Arcobaleno while she was pregnant... I don't know how she grew to adulthood so quickly after. But I think that the reason that Uni could use the Pacifier was that she sort of became an Arcobaleno too, even before she was born.

This leaves 3 unanswered questions:
    1. How did Uni's mother grow so quickly after she became an Arcobaleno?
    2. What did Un's mother mean by "cursed blood" here?
    3. Why doesn't the Anit 7³ radiation effect Uni?

The only other explanation I can think of is that neither Uni nor her mother ever became an Arcobaleno, but that "Arcobaleno-ishness" runs in Uni's family (they can all use the pacifier because they all carry the "curse" in their blood)... But that would seem to be not true because of the poster.

Live without regret. xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx's Avatar
    Aha, I thought I-pin's master looked liked Hibari from the doll...This picture is priceless...Hmm...But I thought that Ruche (Is that how you spell it?) doesn't look that good being pregnant...When did she have the long hair then?

I have a feeling that Tsuna's box is a dragon...What you do guys think?
    Mangas I like:
    Vampire Game, Tsubasa, KHR, POT, HunterXHunter, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, The world God only knows....tbc
    Animes I like:
    Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji...tbc

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post

I find it annoying that I-Pin's master looks exactly like Hibari, are they related or something?
    maybe she is hibaris mother >_>

Quote Originally Posted by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx View Post
    I have a feeling that Tsuna's box is a dragon...What you do guys think?
    should be phoenix,at least i hope so

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

I think that you're misunderstanding me... I'm saying that Uni's mother became an Arcobaleno while she was pregnant... I don't know how she grew to adulthood so quickly after. But I think that the reason that Uni could use the Pacifier was that she sort of became an Arcobaleno too, even before she was born.

This leaves 3 unanswered questions:
    1. How did Uni's mother grow so quickly after she became an Arcobaleno?
    2. What did Un's mother mean by "cursed blood" here?
    3. Why doesn't the Anit 7³ radiation effect Uni?

The only other explanation I can think of is that neither Uni nor her mother ever became an Arcobaleno, but that "Arcobaleno-ishness" runs in Uni's family (they can all use the pacifier because they all carry the "curse" in their blood)... But that would seem to be not true because of the poster.
    The Arcobaleno are supposed to be babies. If Uni's mother were to become an Arcobaleno while pregnant that defeats the whole point of Arcobaleno being the most powerful babies.

The only explanation I can think of is the sky pacifier makes you age faster? But that's ridiculous so forget that.

But you might be right about Uni's whole family having the power to use the pacifier. Since their blood is 'cursed' and we have no idea what this 'curse' is. But it couldn't be Uni's grandmother since the timeline doesn't match up. The only person who can possibly be an Arcobaleno (age wise) is Uni. That poster is confusing. I hope everything gets explained in the manga. >_>

Why doesn't the Anit 7³ radiation effect Uni?
    Maybe cause she's part of the Millifiore? Their base might be similar to the Vongola Base that blocks off the 7³ radiation effect. Not to mention we haven't seen her actually walk OUT of the base. There's a high chance that she's safe inside the base, like Reborn.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Live without regret. xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx's Avatar
    I dono...But from the pictures we've seen, of the teeth, it had to be some kind of reptile that could fly? xD
    Mangas I like:
    Vampire Game, Tsubasa, KHR, POT, HunterXHunter, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, The world God only knows....tbc
    Animes I like:
    Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji...tbc

Maybe cause she's part of the Millifiore? Their base might be similar to the Vongola Base that blocks off the 7³ radiation effect. Not to mention we haven't seen her actually walk OUT of the base. There's a high chance that she's safe inside the base, like Reborn.
    I thought it would be because she's not ACTUALLY one of the arcobalenco. Maybe the blood gets diluted O_O or what? The radiation only affected the original arcobalenco...so passing it on...who knows?

I hope they clear this stuff up xDD
    I'll bite you to death.

Fai, Hibari <3

The Arcobaleno are supposed to be babies. If Uni's mother were to become an Arcobaleno while pregnant that defeats the whole point of Arcobaleno being the most powerful babies.
    I don't understand what you mean... They were all adults before they became babies (arcobaleno). A pregnant baby doesn't seem that farfetched.