Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438

    Reborn! Chapter 239 Discussion/240 Predictions

    Chapter's out!

    http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/239/01

    They're going to be riding motorcycles in their Armani suits, woot!

    Where are the chained Funeral Wreath, Hibari and Yamamoto? Did they get slick duds too?

  2. #2
    Regular Member Zeamouhn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    107
    Awesome, they suited up!

    </Barney>

  3. #3
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    They'll all be making dynamic entrances, surely. Though if Yamamoto and Hibari both do it, it'd be a wasted effect.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    They'll all be making dynamic entrances, surely. Though if Yamamoto and Hibari both do it, it'd be a wasted effect.
    I don't think that they will make super flashy entrances... They can't show up in the middle of a fight, for instance, because all of the guardians have to show up to the Namimori Shrine for the start of 'Choice'. Otherwise they're disqualified.

  5. #5
    Persona Lover Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    1,005
    Wow that was unexpected battle suit atleast for me. Oh by the way, doesn't it look like one of the player in byakuran's side looks like Stark from bleach?

  6. #6
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I don't think that they will make super flashy entrances... They can't show up in the middle of a fight, for instance, because all of the guardians have to show up to the Namimori Shrine for the start of 'Choice'. Otherwise they're disqualified.
    I meant they'll enter at the start all dynamic like. If one person does it, it's fine. If two do it, then the effect is sorta lost. Then again, Yamamoto being Yamamoto, he'll just walk in and say Yo.

  7. #7
    Real Nigga Sir Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Wow that was unexpected battle suit atleast for me. Oh by the way, doesn't it look like one of the player in byakuran's side looks like Stark from bleach?
    Yea, the dude who took a bath in the lava. I thought that too.

  8. #8
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    Bluebell~




    I know you want it.

    The players are set, now for the battle.

    At the last page, who was the guy behind Chrome and the other behind Ryohei? They don't look very much like Yamamoto or Hibari.

  9. #9
    Vongola Sun Guardian jio999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    729
    One was basil and the other one was spanner. Their battle suits looks sicc I cant wait to see how this fight unfolds

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I dare you
    Posts
    1,893
    Most of the manga's I'm reading is starting to kick ass!!! (Read less than 10), their battle suit looks awesome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •