Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622

    Fairy Tail Chapter 132 Discussion/133 Predictions

    132's out at Mangahelpers.

    Bunch of new characters.

    Spoiler!

  2. #2
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    132's out at Mangahelpers.

    Bunch of new characters.

    Spoiler!
    whoa... that was a fast release.

    Yes, Leon is ur's other disciple and he is sorta gray's rival. He survived at the end, it was ur who turned into ice.
    Idk who cherie is, can't remember, probably a new character.

    Anyway I like where this is going, I'm guessing gray and leon would tag team later to fight against urtear.

  3. #3
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    Such chemistry!~ LOL

    Wendy awakens the pedo in me. xD

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I dare you
    Posts
    1,893
    I'm wondering about the same things as kuroihikari aswell xD...

    New characters

    And the title for the next chapter, seems like they are going to do plans and stuff 0,0

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Such chemistry!~ LOL

    Wendy awakens the pedo in me. xD
    Rofl

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    711
    When I read that there's 3 ppl from lamia I knew that there will be only one more person. I expected girl, but not little girl xD. And It almost sounded as if Natsu knew Wendy, I mean "A child! A girl! Wendy?". But she's cuute^^ (no, I'm not catholic priest, nor Michael Jackson, thoug I'll admit my initials go M.J. xD)


    So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

    "All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

    My manga list

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    whoa... that was a fast release.

    Yes, Leon is ur's other disciple and he is sorta gray's rival. He survived at the end, it was ur who turned into ice.
    Idk who cherie is, can't remember, probably a new character.

    Anyway I like where this is going, I'm guessing gray and leon would tag team later to fight against urtear.
    No, cherie was the girl who fought with lucy during the leon arc, the one who's magic ability allowed her to manipulate dolls, or likewise people. She controlled Lucy's cow summon who's name I can't remember.

    Also, wendy, she was mentioned during the conversation with igneel after the gerard arc finished, I'm guessing she's a dragon slayer.

  7. #7
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    No, cherie was the girl who fought with lucy during the leon arc, the one who's magic ability allowed her to manipulate dolls, or likewise people. She controlled Lucy's cow summon who's name I can't remember.
    Hey thanks.

    The cow's name I can remember. Stellar Spirits=Zodiac Signs, Taurus=Bull.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    Also, wendy, she was mentioned during the conversation with igneel after the gerard arc finished, I'm guessing she's a dragon slayer.
    Thanks!

    http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/101/09/

  9. #9
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,939
    i guess its 2 cases , either wendy is dragon slayer trained by igneel or she is some supersticious being connected to the dragons (based on the conversation grandine and igneel had)

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    i guess its 2 cases , either wendy is dragon slayer trained by igneel or she is some supersticious being connected to the dragons (based on the conversation grandine and igneel had)
    Supersticious?!? Don't you mean supernatural?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •