27. You may not vote on this poll
  • DSi

18 66.67%
  • Psp 3000

14 51.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Well I can drop my ds from a good 15 feet and it can still turn on. But if my Psp drops from pocket it will blow up.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    DSi for me, i forgot what i was playing though

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    While I do agree that Patapon is a great game, one or two games (not literal) don't make a handheld. I find myself buying more games for my DS than for my PSP.
    Must be the difference in taste. DS has some fine Square Enix titles and Pokémon, that's really all I can come up with and actually ever play on the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Must be the difference in taste. DS has some fine Square Enix titles and Pokémon, that's really all I can come up with and actually ever play on the thing.
    Those are actually what I have, but there are also smaller titles that are rather fun to play. The only games I've seen on the PSP that somewhat interest me was the Prinny game that came out, which I got, and do not regret it.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    They're both useless. I have a dslite and the PSP slim. No reason for me to get any retarded "upgrade" in the form of impractical gimmicks.

DSi barring the gba slot is the biggest slap to the balls for me. I am a man of pokeman. and I need my gba pokemans for my DS pokemanz. So both pokemanz can have intgercourse with each other and breed another pokemanz.

I personally rarely use my PSP. I just dont like the thing. But I sure as hell know that I dont need more sony crap other than the current sony crap I have now.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I'm curious... Why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post
    Because he obviously hasn't heard of custom firmware. . .

I was talking about The New Super Mario Bros. Not lame ripoffs of the original nes and snes games. Everyone probably has a mod of those on their pc. Not to mention that with wiiware and everything else they have been played to death.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I was talking about The New Super Mario Bros. Not lame ripoffs of the original nes and snes games. Everyone probably has a mod of those on their pc. Not to mention that with wiiware and everything else they have been played to death.
    He's actually talking ROMs here. Not mods or rip-offs. Not that everyone hasn't played them anyway.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Have you never, ever touched Patapon before?
    lol yup, and i have to it, i shouldve been more especific, like, after a while psp games bore the fuck out of me..while Ds games dont, im more of a co op person, or just play with ppl, its much more fun that way

I'm going with psp 3000.
    "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!

Banned
    DSi just has a better game library for me so that i guess.
    Although, due to my "must buy any new piece of shit that can turn on syndrome" ill probably buy both