Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Just a Raver's Fantasy. kakashididme's Avatar
    WAIT!
    I found it!

0302-4587-8615
    Everyone living in ghost town, everyone shouting out loud now, we don't want to, we don't need to.

Banned
    But Brawl is so full of fail compared to Melee.

Brawl is fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    But Brawl is so full of fail compared to Melee.
    Let's not get started, if you want to then at least explain in detail as opposed to just randomly bashing like an immature spammer.

So to be on topic, what's the status of this tournament? Are we going to decide on a date? Or a range of days?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Let's not get started, if you want to then at least explain in detail as opposed to just randomly bashing like an immature spammer.

So to be on topic, what's the status of this tournament? Are we going to decide on a date? Or a range of days?
    Ok [Cross] i shall eloborate on my views. Also, please refrain from calling me immature as I am already fully aware of my own immaturity.

Before anyone reads this please consider that I play and view melee as a tournement level fighting game.

1st: The tripping, This was in my mind a very horrible idea on the design team's part. I have seen very close games totally ruined because of tripping.
    It wrecks combos, shifts momentum, and leaves you open for a full on attack. Obviously, in higher level competive play this can be very unfair and problematic.

2nd: New Characters, When I first extensively played with all the characters I found many to be mere gimmicks. Now this doesn't serve much of a purpose to me as a tournement player because they only take up space. Characters like Wario are fundementally inferior to others and have come to be hated by tournement players like myself.

3rd: Extreme Power Imbalance, Some characters such as Toon Link and Marth have extreme KO'ing ability early in a match. Other characters might as well be non-existent because of their weak attacks. I have actually seen Toon Link KO another character who was on 11% damage.

4th: Extreme Priority Imbalance, this is a problem that closely ties in with the power imbalances. Characters like Marth and Toon Link totally out-prioritize characters like Wario and Lucario, making them alot harder to win with.

5th: General Slowdown of Gameplay, much of brawl's combat was slowed as compared to Melee, a big problem to me. This gave me the impression that SSB was starting to cater to the more casual crowd, following in Nintendo's footsteps, a travesty to me.

In general I see SSBB as a fun party game, not the tournement fighter that Melee was. Some may see this as an improvement, I however do not.

All well valid points, I agree on all of those points except the characters and the priority imbalance, but to each his own. And to be fair, I didn't directly call you immature, I only implied that you don't want to be like that. Anyways, if you're so adamant on this, then set up your own melee tournament.

Banned
    All well valid points, I agree on all of those points except the characters and the priority imbalance, but to each his own. And to be fair, I didn't directly call you immature, I only implied that you don't want to be like that. Anyways, if you're so adamant on this, then set up your own melee tournament.
    Thank you, and I agree as I have seen Lucario players mop up tournement followers before.

Unfourtunately, setting up a melee tournement is hard since the game has no online capabilities. As for locally I attend one every once in a while at a gaming club.

The tournament i want at least 32 people to enter but looks like it wont be that way So im going to give this bout a Week and Whoever is in is In. Next Week On Friday with be the Start of the tournament

yeah!
    EDIT: wii code 3523-8850-0644
    hey can i pick Ike instead of snake?

Thanks Blue hime!

Totally forgot bout this

Ill have Pairings this friday