Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Actually, Sasuke's rope untying "jutsu" was only mentioned in the anime. In the manga he just says any ninja knows how to untie knots.

I don't think Sai's moves are really that bad. They're perfect for collection data and spying, and we haven't really seen him in a serious fight yet.

TenTen wouldn't be so bad, if the manga didn't have a bad habit of making weapons completely USELESS. I'd have to say Ino's body switch jutsu. It's just so lame.

well Inos dad use the jutsu without losing consciousness.. so I guess Ino jutsu is useless because she has not master it or even taken it to the nextlvl

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    2. That guy from the chunnin exam semi-finals that can unhook his joints and twist liek a snake lmaooo seriously, is that even a real jutsu? lol wtf was that about
    are you serious? it has one of the greater potential jutsus around, everytime someone throws a punch you break his arm, everytime someone aims a kick you break his leg.
    Sup' kidz

Kinda like reed richards (mr fantastic) can stop even the Thing when wrapped around him. Yeah it is usedful jutsu but if u fight someone like Lee... a taijutsu based nin but if u have anyone that uses ninjutsu (like most nins would) is gonna be very hard.

sexy no jutsu. It's pretty much useless...

Choji's become-a-ball jutsu. What's with rolling around? People can dodge it easily.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    Maybe the thousand years of pain "jutsu"
    Man, that's no bad jutsu. I bet it hurts like HELL. They should take out an Akatsuki like that. Shikamaru using his shadows to keep him in place, bent over.. and Kakashi charging in... doing his thing.

you guys are all wrong...TEN-TEn has the worst jutsu(s) ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Actually, Sasuke's rope untying "jutsu" was only mentioned in the anime. In the manga he just says any ninja knows how to untie knots.

I don't think Sai's moves are really that bad. They're perfect for collection data and spying, and we haven't really seen him in a serious fight yet.

TenTen wouldn't be so bad, if the manga didn't have a bad habit of making weapons completely USELESS. I'd have to say Ino's body switch jutsu. It's just so lame.
    i agree. also i dont really like kibas jutsus

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    the funny thing about tenten too is that shes all "i wanna be just like the great legendary ninja tsunade when i grow up" but tsunade has probably never looked twice at her haha cuz her lil prodigy sakura. thinking about jutsus i realized they dont use the basics anymore...like replacements and transforming...iono maybe everyones just too leet for it now. =(

Banned
    lmao why is all these ppl quoting me and tryin to prove me wrong?

the tread is "what do u think is the worst jutsu" i never said anything about "the most useless jutsus"

Any jutsu can have its use, heck even sexy no jutsu can have its usefulness, but i still think its a crappy jutsu.

This thread is to compare jutsus to other jutsus and give ur opinions on who has the worst jutsus from the whole pack.

I still think the chuunin guy has one of the crappiest i ever seen, i'd like to see him dodge a Gokakyu no Jutsu (the fire shit that Sasuke does) lol