Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned

WORST JUTSU! Who's got the worst jutsu?

i've seen some truly cool jutsus in naruto and then sum really really lame ones

I have to say these are some of the 3 worst jutsu technique's i've seen
    1. Sai - Drawing Jutsu....wtf...seriously. how entimidating can a drawing be
    2. That guy from the chunnin exam semi-finals that can unhook his joints and twist liek a snake lmaooo seriously, is that even a real jutsu? lol wtf was that about
    3. Udon and his twin brother (the guys that Kiba and later on Kankuro faced in the rescue sasuke arc), these guys jutsu was so bad that i even forgot wut the hell their jutsu was like lmao no seriously can any1 remember off the top of ur head?

I agree that Sai's drawing jutsus have got to be one of the worse jutsus ever. The second one, that guy could bust out some serious submission moves with a body like that but in Naruto world, it sucks. The third one, Sakon and Ukon's bloodline limit, I think its called Souma no Kou on wiki. I just call it Siamese Twin-ism. Its got its advantages as seen in the Kiba fight but i wouldnt want that ability.

Maybe the thousand years of pain "jutsu"

The rope untying jutsu that sasuke used in the first, I dunno, 10 chapters of the manga. Lol waste of time, they all seem to carry an unlimited supply of sharp kunai/shuriken around with them

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I think Sasuke was being a smartass when he made that "rope untying jutsu" comment. But it may very well be a legit jutsu in Naruto World.

i think .. TenTen.. not the jutsu, since she has non, but the character lol wtf.. all ninjas throw shit... and she was suppose to be a 100% hit uber throwing shuriken ninja... and I havent seen her connect one hit to a enemy... not 1!!
    I think the drawing, till now are weak, but th way he can use the ink they write in for spionage.. was pretty cool..my guess is that he basicly can "summon" without the blood pact, any creature he can imagine and draw lol
    Oh and the jutsu aint lame but the summon creature is.. Gai turtles... wtf.. what is gonna turtle do in battle.. specially for someone as fast as Gai

Time to kick some asses:

- Sai's drawing jutsus: He uses it to find people, quite handy in the narutoverse.
    - Chuunin jutsu: That jutsu was designed to spy on people, not directly for combat, also oro uses that jutsu.
    - Sakon & Ukon: eerhm, true :(

sexy no jutsu's, altough they're funny...

I believe Sai explained that his abilities were used in spying missions. He would write down important information, and the the words would turn into an animal (most likely a flying one) and return to his superiors so the information would stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    3. Udon and his twin brother (the guys that Kiba and later on Kankuro faced in the rescue sasuke arc), these guys jutsu was so bad that i even forgot wut the hell their jutsu was like lmao no seriously can any1 remember off the top of ur head?
    Their abilities were (a) the fact that there were two of them allowed their punches and kicks to be 3 times as powerful (because you're getting kicked by 3 legs at the same time). (b) more limbs mean that they could defend and attack in the same motion and more effectively since Ukon could appear out of any part of Sakon's body (c) If they get a hold of you, they can merge with your body and destroy your body from the inside by turning your cells into simple proteins (or something like that)... basically it's a poison touch. (d) they could summon Orochimaru's "Ultimate Defence" (e) By taking turns "sleeping" they could restore their bodies and chakra much faster than normal.

Also I believe that Oro said that they were "the strongest of the sound 4", so I wouldn't take them too lightly.

Worst justu in my books... Ino's... It's okay for espionage, but when fighting it blows because (a) has a low chance of working, unless the opponent is tied down (and by that point you've basically already won if you're fighting 1 on 1. (b) Your body is completely vulnerable to attack while you're occupying somebody else's body. (c) If the body you're occupying gets hurt your original body gets hurt... That's way too many drawbacks for that jutsu to be used in combat.

It's probably better just to use a shadow clone and/or transformation technique after the person you want to imitate is already immobilized.

The best thing about Ino's jutsu is that it can be used on birds for aerial recon...