Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    This episode was lacking some much needed Ten Ten action. 2/10 is all I will give it.

Someone tell me on my profile page when the fillers have stopped.... So I can watch again.

This is just poor; I think i'm joining Phixion.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

I thought it would be horrible by reading the comments but it isn't that bad. Granted the kid talking about "home" all the time gets tiresome but other than that, its been decent for me. Well I'm easily pleased and try to enjoy what I'm given so fillers don't bother me. I'll be alone in my appreciation....

did you guys really expect much from these fillers?... i stopped watching after the episode with kakuzu and hidan with the excellent animation.... now waiting on the 2 lame people fighting - Phixion...seeeee yaaa dont wanna be ya!
    Last edited by Phixion; 04-28-2009 at 05:43 AM. Reason: SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    This is just poor; I think i'm joining Phixion.
    I already dropped it at episode 97 .

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Someone tell me on my profile page when the fillers have stopped.... So I can watch again.
    Don't hold your breath, this filler isn't going to be ending ANYTIME soon *sigh*

I finally got around to watch it, and I liked it. Plenty of action, some dramtic and soul searching moments.

But after 10 times they saying the same phrase, I almost wish the kid gets gobbled up by the 3-tails.

As for quality, it doesn't lag behind what was done previously. In terms of animations, how the story is portrayed etc...

If I did not knew this was a filler, I would not know the difference, unlike the Naruto fillers, before shippuuden.

Then again, if i had not read the manga, I would not have seen any of the Shippuuden episodes. They cut too many corners with the animations. Sometimes it feels like watching a fixed screen with some sound, occasionally lips moving.