Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    If I hear more of that crap about "your the place I return to" I'm gonna go over there myself.
    I second that, let's start up the bandwagon.

The funny thing is, the Japanese world for "home", "Kaerubasho" literally means "the place where you return to" . So what the stupid Yuukimaru's been repeating the whole time, "My home is the place where I return to" is something like "Boku no kaerubasho wa.... boku no kaeru tokoro" is literally "The place where I return to... is the place where I return to".

I think someone thought he was really smart when he thought of that... for a friggin' 2nd grader.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    If I hear more of that crap about "your the place I return to" I'm gonna go over there myself.
    Hope you have a round-trip ticket ready to go.

It's a requirement, Yuukimaru has to mention his favorite phrase at least 3 times an episode.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Every since the Three tails showed up i was hoping it would trigger naruto's tailed beast. That would great to see naruto going Kyubi and fighting the three tails

Seems next week they are inside the 3 tails & run into a baby 3 tails /sigh..... this filler is going nowhere fast .

Oh and WTF Ino is being healed geeez what a useless bimbo.

Well Maybe Orochimaru will show up and fight with Deidara that might redeem the bordom of this filler.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

at the rate of which the anime is progressing, these guys will have to release 2 episodes/week if they are to catch up to the manga.

I mean what was the point of this filler arc anyways, except for the "anger us" part and the deidara/tobi thing, I really didn't see a point in this arc. The manga is wayyyyy in front of the anime...so they should stop it with the filler arc, and start getting back on track. Ofc that will never happen:

lol you people still watch Naruto shippuden? Got to be the worst Anime I have ever seen. Now i just read the Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    lol you people still watch Naruto shippuden? Got to be the worst Anime I have ever seen. Now i just read the Manga.
    I'm slowly starting to believe this.

I still watch for two reasons:

1.) I luv Naruto
    2.) I like watching the manga come to life

As much as I "critique" these episodes, I'm still going to watch them

A fanboy's curse ...

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    I'm slowly starting to believe this.

I still watch for two reasons:

1.) I luv Naruto
    2.) I like watching the manga come to life

As much as I "critique" these episodes, I'm still going to watch them

A fanboy's curse ...
    I love Naruto as well, but its because i Love Naruto that I do not watch the Anime Anymore (Naruto shippuden ).

Awful Animation, shit music, awful fillers, Even the story line isn't good because Naruto shippuden is so slow paced there is no excitement. Its Pokemon MK2 now, they are just turning/Have turned it into a cash cow.

There is going to be even more fillers I bet...... even though they are probably at least 2 years behind now.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Seems next week they are inside the 3 tails & run into a baby 3 tails /sigh..... this filler is going nowhere fast .

Oh and WTF Ino is being healed geeez what a useless bimbo.

Well Maybe Orochimaru will show up and fight with Deidara that might redeem the bordom of this filler.
    The last thing I want is for this filler to drag on any more. It was a mystery how Deidara and Tobi captured the Sanbi and it should stay a mystery (unless the manga discloses it to show how Madara used some technique without Deidara knowing). And after the next arc (which should go back to the original story) we'll probably get another filler about the 4 tails.

Also this episode was REALLY pointless even for this filler. The story didn't progress AT ALL except for them getting ingested by the sanbi but I bet whatever happens in there between Naruto and Guren will be equally pointless. They should just end it already >:(