Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    I dont think kakashi was able to tell the water clones apart, if i remember correctly he attacked water clones more than once.

Do NOT mix the sharingan's enhancing abilities with battle experience. Kakashi is a VERY VERY VERY well experienced ninja and he apparently had already learned the Water Clone jutsu prior to meeting Zabuza, remember he's been in battle for ages.

And if i remember correctly either on the manga or anime kakashi used water clone jutsu again. In principle the clone techniques should be very very similar to each other so if u know and understand one, it shouldnt be too hard to learn and understand another if u practice it.

And the whole copy thing is Kakashi's own skill, this is NOT sharingan's ability. Sharingan gives u higher insight into DETAIL OF MOVEMENT. which complemented by a natural ability to pay attention to detail in order to copy ninjutsu, gives rise to the ONE AND ONLY COPY NINJA of konoha.

You can all say "well Sasuke was shown to be able to copy techniques too" NOT EXACTLY. Sasuke only partially copied Rock Lee's move, by analysing it with his Sharingan and then using his own skill to attempt to perform it, but as you saw Sasuke's version is different he couldnt copy the whole thing and never again are we shown Sasuke copying jutsu, nor does ANYONE other than Kakashi.

So plz ladies and gentlemen lets stop the "sharingan is able to copy ninjutsu" points because thats not what it does. Sharingan's abilities were clearly explained b4.

Same thing with the genjutsu thing, Sharingan doesnt auto perform genjutsu. You need to learn the genjutsu and then use the sharingan to enhance it.

Kagebunshin can be dispersed.. like when kakashi and naruto played rock, paper, scissors and dispersed the jutsu and the original got the info.
    Koz, i never said that Sharingan was bad for battle i just meant to say that one has like a balanced between its capabilties (genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu) but it doesnt specialize or goes as deep as the byakagun insight. Im not sure if i explained it right... cant seem to put the right words.
    The best way i could explain is an analogy... sharingan is a microspcope and can see microorganisms and shit byakagun is a electron one and can see atoms and electrons and shit..
    I cant say either is better than the other... but I could say a lot depends in the style is used. I think that Itachis style is the best for sharingan. counterattacking style. While byakagun, although defense seems to work great for hyugas, a aggresive style (ithink) seems better, since kaiten takes so much out of the chakra reserve. But this is just my opinion.

Koz i think u have it a bit wrong.. Zabuza when discussing the capabilities of Sharingan with Kakashi and Sasuke, it was said that it can copy the enemies jutsus... The catch about the jutsu copy is that, I THINK, u need to have the proper lvl of muscle, chakra manipulation AND chakra capabilities as the jutsu u are coping. Like Gai said, "u cant just use lees taijutsu cause u copy it, u have to have the physical capabilities". And since Kakashi could even do rasengan and chidori at 12 , plus sharingan, I think that he has aces on that.
    Last edited by luimac; 08-23-2007 at 11:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Kagebunshin can be dispersed.. like when kakashi and naruto played rock, paper, scissors and dispersed the jutsu and the original got the info.
    Koz, i never said that Sharingan was bad for battle i just meant to say that one has like a balanced between its capabilties (genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu) but it doesnt specialize or goes as deep as the byakagun insight. Im not sure if i explained it right... cant seem to put the right words.
    The best way i could explain is an analogy... sharingan is a microspcope and can see microorganisms and shit byakagun is a electron one and can see atoms and electrons and shit..
    I cant say either is better than the other... but I could say a lot depends in the style is used. I think that Itachis style is the best for sharingan. counterattacking style. While byakagun, although defense seems to work great for hyugas, a aggresive style (ithink) seems better, since kaiten takes so much out of the chakra reserve. But this is just my opinion.

Koz i think u have it a bit wrong.. Zabuza when discussing the capabilities of Sharingan with Kakashi and Sasuke, it was said that it can copy the enemies jutsus... The catch about the jutsu copy is that, I THINK, u need to have the proper lvl of muscle, chakra manipulation AND chakra capabilities as the jutsu u are coping. Like Gai said, "u cant just use lees taijutsu cause u copy it, u have to have the physical capabilities". And since Kakashi could even do rasengan and chidori at 12 , plus sharingan, I think that he has aces on that.
    1. dude what i meant that u had wrong was the whole thing wit u sayin sharingan has a broad range while byakugan has a specialized field. Thats what i meant that u had backawrds. Because Byakugan is the one that has multi purpose, sharingan boils down to a combat enhancing jutsu.

2. Kakashi was messin with Zabuza's head during the fight, and sharingan enables kakashi to more easily copy jutsus like u said, you need to have the skills to be able to fully use the jutsu thus copying it. And like i said before this is Kakashi's unique skill, this is what he's good at, what he excels in. He was surely the Copy Ninja BEFORE he attained Sharingan. And no other ninja from konoha is known as the copy ninja, not even when the Uchiha Clan existed thus there's no reason to believe that Sharingan gives u the auto ability to copy. Sharingan is explained to give further INSIGHT into jutsus.

It's like being able to see things in slow motion almost so that if you are good at really paying attention to the details and u have the skill yourself to repeat the things you saw, then thats what a "copy" jutsu is.

if sharingan truly was simply equipped from the door with the ability to copy jutsus, then there would be nothing special bout kakashi being THE copy ninja. As every person in the uchiha clan would've been a copy ninja too.

that is true.. weird that no other Uchiha was called copy... but we do know that Kakashi got the sharingan the day he became jounin soo my guess, since is from then on u start getting B to S rank missions for ninja combat, using the sharingan copy abilities and his own genius talent, is what made him develop such a reputation. This is my guess thou.

Koz i know u were not attacking me or anything is just on the 1st S and B thing i said i didnt explain it right.. I meant broad range in the sense that it is profient in taijutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu while B just specializes in "insight" if u may. Not range literally cause we all know Byakagun pwns Sharingan in range sight.
    Kakashi was messing with Zabuzas head but after he got out of the water prison, before that they were just discussing the facts about the "legendary sharingan". But like I said I think the copy is very limited to the lvl of jutsu and the elements I posted before.

Banned
    agreed, however imo kakashi was copy ninja b4 he got sharingan.

cuz he had JUST developed chidori which is his only original move, so he's likely to have been copying jutsus back in the day prob with more difficulty specially against higher level jutsus.

same with how Kakashi already had Chidori even though it was risky to use such a technique thus "incomplete" without sharingan.