Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Initiate
    I love the new place blud!
    This is blud for blud and by the gallons!

Love what you've done to the place...definitely a good sign that you're becoming known on "teh webs". Now all you need to do is start charging for your scans, and you're good to go .

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    I'll be honest with you guys.

MH is a great site in concept, I love most of the people there. But there were some extremely unfair accusations (non-public) and actions (public) against me by certain people with power who will remain nameless. I've contributed greatly to that site and pretty much got treated like dirt the second I had an opinion. This had a large bearing on me losing faith in their ability to fairly run that site, twas' the last straw in me wanting to launch the new one.

I'll be replying to the thread in the feedback forum with information on the plans to tie in a community news system with the forum in the coming days.
    That sucks, thanks for letting us know. The new site's growing on me and I wish it the best. Keep up the great work... it occurs to me that another nice thing about this site is it probably won't crash when RAWS come out like Mangahelpers often does. Yay.

tough I miss the RSS and the clear arrangement of matters of the blog this is cool as well

maybe get the RSS back ?

The RSS link is available in the Scanlation forum.

My favorite scanlators all under one roof. All equipped with a new forum to troll. This is good news indeed.

The more I wander about the more I like the new arrangement. Miss the blog though, twas nice and simple for those who are a bit backward when it comes to forums......like me! But theres a lot more on offer here, so it will probably work out better in the longterm. Glad your still about Blud - thought I had lost you when I was diverted to this site instead of the old one! Nearly had heart failure - recovered now (and have my TRC fix -yay!!!)

Thanks and keep up the excellent work.
    ~*The only thing a girl should chase is her Vodka*~

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    At first I was a bit confused by this forum, but I've really grown to like it. I used to see Blud as this serious guy who translated manga at the speed of sound just because he felt like doing it for his benefit and to gain popularity. But then when I saw that he himself was actually talking, and joked around about using his scanning skills to make it look like Brook will join the Straw Hats, even if he didn't join them, that'd made me grow to like it. Mangashare in my opinion is better, simply because it's a much more effective method to get to know people who enjoy similar manga you do, and that's what matters to me.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

I guess all of us are gonna' have to get used to the forum look. Hahah.

Initiate
    I'm already used to the forum look. xD. Kinda reminds me of stoptazmo, hahahaha. Now, how does someone already have over 250 posts?