Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Welcome to MangaShare.com - What's this site all about?

Thank you for visiting MangaShare.com. Chances are you were trying to get to BSManga.com or #blood-scanlations and found yourself at our doorstep.

I've personally wanted to start a manga forum for months, and all it took was some recent events for me to gain the motivation to get off my butt and do it. With a few quick words #bs was onboard with the plan, we put our heads together and this is the result.

Our goal with this website is to provide a fair & fun community to discuss & download manga with fellow fans. We'll do our best to let everyone express themselves as much as they want and only jump in when the line is crossed (see our rules & guidelines), staying far away from any tightass policies and unnecessary censorship.

All scanlators / translators / raw providers are free to share their work here in the release forums. If you contribute your own releases / translations in those forums you will be eligible to be put into the scanlator / translator usergroups. There are plans in place to make those usergroups very beneficial in the near future so stay tuned for that!

Unique to this site you'll find true direct downloads for the full volumes and latest chapters in each of the archive thread located inside the featured manga boards. Best of all they're absolutely free!

If you haven't already, I encourage you to register now and take part in our new community. We've been very dedicated to providing you manga over the last several months and this same dedication will be invested into our forum. Enjoy your time here.

My favorite part about this is that, before we weren't able to communicate with you easily, and I was hoping you would make a forum for BS Manga. Personally, I think it would have been better to have kept BS Manga up as it was, and also have a forum for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    My favorite part about this is that, before we weren't able to communicate with you easily, and I was hoping you would make a forum for BS Manga. Personally, I think it would have been better to have kept BS Manga up as it was, and also have a forum for it.
    I agree. The blog format was nice, for its RSS feed and simplicity. A single page somewhere with all the latest downloads would still be nice. Maybe this is an effort to attract folks away from the Narutofan and its forums? Doesn't Mangahelpers already do everything described above except offer dedicated hosting?

awesome i was worried that somehow got BS deleted somehow when i 1st opened this site but this is awesome news keep up the good work guys!

Lol, when I first opened it I though BS got hacked by some other manga site, but then i saw blud in the member list and knew what had happened, immediatly.

Quote Originally Posted by hakomasong View Post
    I agree. The blog format was nice, for its RSS feed and simplicity. A single page somewhere with all the latest downloads would still be nice. Maybe this is an effort to attract folks away from the Narutofan and its forums? Doesn't Mangahelpers already do everything described above except offer dedicated hosting?
    I'll be honest with you guys.

MH is a great site in concept, I love most of the people there. But there were some extremely unfair accusations (non-public) and actions (public) against me by certain people with power who will remain nameless. I've contributed greatly to that site and pretty much got treated like dirt the second I had an opinion. This had a large bearing on me losing faith in their ability to fairly run that site, twas' the last straw in me wanting to launch the new one.

I'll be replying to the thread in the feedback forum with information on the plans to tie in a community news system with the forum in the coming days.

Thank you, Blud.

I realy used to love the splash pages that you have, but a forum is better, thanks for the VERY FAST scanlations, really your amaizing doing that (I'm your fan nÂș1 for doing that jijijiji)

lolz. i miss the nice blog page. but i can get used to this.

Heh, I think we all miss the blog page. But think about it, with this new forum setup, now we can actually see who's actively involved in the manga, and who's just looking for an easy download xD

But then again, BS originally was an easy download site... O.o