Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I'm tempted to say borderline spamming...
    I am the moonlight walking.

It's really on the border. If there's an un-read topic that I'm interested in, I reply. If I can give any input at all, I'll give it. Spaming is more like "LOL" every single post, all around the forums, completely off topic.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    It's really on the border. If there's an un-read topic that I'm interested in, I reply. If I can give any input at all, I'll give it. Spaming is more like "LOL" every single post, all around the forums, completely off topic.
    Even worse: Doing Brook's laugh on every post. -__- I got sick of Brook's laugh because of this one guy...
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Here's my first spam post, just because I thought it was necessary, to annoy Trebay57.

"Yohohohohohoho"

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    .... *sends in the frontal attack on Sushi* Die! Die! Die! :guns :guns :guns
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

I must say, thank you for all your scanlations and last Friday your speedy and high quality scanlation was missed!

Just on a side point, you know you stated that you would give scanlators and raw providers extra privileges, is there any way we could help with the scanlation process (are is that something you are just going to keep for yourself! lol)

Also i make youtube vids with your scanlations (credit is given of course!) do you mind?

I tried to ask you before through manga helpers but you never replied to my PM! :(
    Anyhow, thanks and keep up the good work.

Good job Blud, keep it up

to death
    Now this is just peachy. First, Bleach7.com goes down, and as a result I discovered BSMANGA.com, then I assumed blud had been infiltrated by mangahelpers and was almost completely turned off by the thought of that. But after reading this post thoroughly, ive come to understand what happened and now I am ecstatic to be a member of this board.

good luck with this site, not like you'll need it (it seems like there is already a healthy fan base.)

wow new site ^_^

I liked bsmanga...I know everyone is saying you should put it back again..and I think you really SHOULD!!

But the downloads should stay in the forums... you can post updates and stuff on the blog

No Introduction Thread? So i post here :)

Yo, im not sure where to post this

i hope your site will grow more