Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    @ FrozenIce lol I love KHR as a manga but as an anime ehhh not so much when compared to sengoku basara there is just no comparison ;p

@ FrozenIce--His name is Masamune and he is one of my favorites 2. His character is funny. His horse with exhaust pipes makes me laugh everytime. I think Sengoku should win best new anime series. I might just do a poll......
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

I'll have to watch this at some point. I should be able to get most of it because all that changed when the game came over, as far as I know, were names.

Devil Kings, Sengoku Basara's name outside of Japan, is an extremely fun game.

Capcom changed the entire story in the US release to make it more palletable for yanks (the downfall of any good game) iirc.
    Then everyone complained and Capcom now refuse to release Segoku Basara 2 in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Capcom changed the entire story in the US release to make it more palletable for yanks (the downfall of any good game) iirc.
    Then everyone complained and Capcom now refuse to release Segoku Basara 2 in the west.
    Haha! Yeah, so true! I've seen both versions of the game and they're both way different.
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

the Graphic is awsome, fighting is awsome, but seriously when they talk it feel liek death note ~_~ long as hell

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Sounds good. I'll have to watch this in the future.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Some seiyu's are just amazing, I looked up Yukimura's and I was shocked to see it was the same guy who did Brera in Macross F and Gino from Geass R2... I can't claim to have watched all the roles he's voiced but the ones I do recognize are calm, laid back characters and now he's voicing one of the most firey character i've seen in a long time.....

sengoku basara is orgasmic

yea, the animation and action is great - as expected from production IG.
    and of course, kazuya nakai =)
    can't help but picture zoro voicing masamune =_=''