Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sengoku Basara!!

Hey Guys!
    Just wanted to give you all a heads up on this new anime series called Sengoku Basara! My friend actually introduced me to it yesterday when i felt like it was time for a new anime in my life.
    I did alittle research and found out the reviews are great..100% positive and to me it reminds me of ronin warriors and Samurai 7 in a way--which were awesome!
    I was hooked on this anime after the introduction!!!

Check it out, I highly recommend it and tell me what you guys think!

http://anime-media.com/category/sengoku-basara/
    Last edited by xShAdYx; 04-24-2009 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Interesting. The action looks pretty good at the very least. It's animated well. We'll see how the story unfolds.

Thanks for the suggestion. Was getting bored waiting for developments in bleach, naruto, and FMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrarely View Post
    Interesting. The action looks pretty good at the very least. It's animated well. We'll see how the story unfolds.

Thanks for the suggestion. Was getting bored waiting for developments in bleach, naruto, and FMA.
    Yeah, no problem. I was getting bored wit them too.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

thanks for the link this just became my favorite anime series

This anime is brilliant for a number of reasons; the plot is sound, the characters are varied, the engrish used by Date sounds badass, and the overwhelming nonsensical action is absolutely brilliant. In just about every other anime, they explain what the powers of the characters are, why they have them. Sengoku Basara, it's just whatever they feel like. Unexplained gigantic energy balls? Flying? Battle auras? Horses who can run up vertical walls? Super strength? Who gives two craps about explanation, the aim is eye candy!

@jlo999
    -glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    This anime is brilliant for a number of reasons; the plot is sound, the characters are varied, the engrish used by Date sounds badass, and the overwhelming nonsensical action is absolutely brilliant. In just about every other anime, they explain what the powers of the characters are, why they have them. Sengoku Basara, it's just whatever they feel like. Unexplained gigantic energy balls? Flying? Battle auras? Horses who can run up vertical walls? Super strength? Who gives two craps about explanation, the aim is eye candy!
    Yehh, i agree 100...The relationship with Takeda and Sanada Yukimaru is what cracks me up the most.

This show is friggin awesome.

I laughed so hard in the second episode when Shingen took out Hojo, and I never knew Yukimura could be such a funny character.

I think I'm going to pick this up. I'm a fan of the warring states period so this may interest me.

OYAKATA-SAMA!!!!!!!

I love how much Yukimura's VA overacts in every scene, he's brilliant.
    Great anime (as a comedy), hope they don't try and make it too serious though, that might ruin it for me.

Had some really good OTT fight scenes and ridiculous characters so far, also... Kasuga is rather hot~

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    thanks for the link this just became my favorite anime series
    KHR hater anime hater ;(

But yeah, the serie is awesome, the animation is kickass, graphic is damn hot, I like the guy who got 6 swords, forgot his name tho, but he is awesome...