madara and the need for rinnegan

hi dudes.

some people think that tobi can summon gedo mazo just like nagato. well, the answer is...no. he can't.

some people think that tobi is going for rinnegan because he wants it to replace his ems. well, the answer is...no. he isn't.

why?

before nagato left amegakure, he had to make some "stuff(preparations)".
    one thing that he had to do was summon gedo mazo (a rinnegan tech) in order to other akatsuki to seal hachibi.

why is kisame in standby? there's no need to capture hachibi right know because akatsuki can't seal him. (they don't have gedo mazo. and don't forget that kisame already has the intel)

why madara needs rinnegan?
    well, it is obvious and it was stated that rinnegan is..the thing! ultimate weapon. (there are some slowminded persons that think that ems is better..don't ask me why.)

however, just like kakashi can't use the sharingan like an uchiha, madara can't use rinnegan in a fight like an uchiha uses mangekyou.

rinnegan is unique, so it needs a unique container. and that unique container is the person that was born with it. why?there are a lot of reasons..one is nagato's ultimate strong chakra (a mix between uchiha and senju. see what he did to konoha and naruto). we can bet that if anyone tries to use rinnegan in a long battle, that person will die. just like kakashi if he tries to use kamui more than 2times.

so, what will madara do? find the rinnegan. then find a pawn to summon gedo mazo (someone...it isn't really important. maybe that person will die after the summon). and then let gedo mazo sucks sasuke's huge life force.

and we can bet that this is when sasuke will turn against tobi.sasuke don't wanna die and he doesn't have the ability to create a tech like pein.

note:it is much more likely for nagato(if he was alive) to use susano'o amaterasu tsukyomi and kamui that madara using gedo mazo.

what are your opinions? (it doesn't matter. i am right. lol xD)

[....] let gedo mazo sucks sasuke's huge [....]?

U sure it wasnt the other way around????

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfSpoiler View Post
    [....] let gedo mazo sucks sasuke's huge [....]?

U sure it wasnt the other way around????
    lmfao. shit that was funny as hell. you win the thread.

i knew that i was wrong about something. thanks dude!lol

Yea I totally agree,

Its ridiculously obvious Madara needs Sasuke to carry out his plans otherwise he would not have bothered even talking to him in the first place let alone save him on a daily basis. Sasuke would be his best bet but not yet he still needs someone to try and even complete with Naruto to "try" and capture him.

Also the word "pawn" is good indication that who ever summons gezo mezo is screwed, also as we saw Nagato use it against Hanzo and he ended up paralyzed for life.

I am not entirely sure what you are saying here, what are you saying is Madara's reason for needing the Rinnegan, simply to summon the Gedou Mazo? I agree that the Rinnegan likely needs a unique container and Madara will not be able to use it as Nagato did but what is the ultimate reason for why Madara wants it? The Gedou Mazo is certainly one possibility but I have a feeling that there is more to it than just that. Madara has never seemed to doubt his ability to gain control of the Gedou Mazo.

Madara has expressed the intention to synch Sasuke to the Gedou Mazo but he wanted him long before Nagato died, so his intentions must go beyond simply having Sasuke be used for the Gedou Mazo. As for Sasuke's life force, I still haven't seen him do anything that indicates his life force is anywhere near as high as Nagato's, the sheer volume of techniques that Nagato used is incomparable with anything Sasuke has done in combat. I have trouble seeing how Sasuke's life force would be the reason Madara intends to synch him with the Gedou Mezo.

Please....
    Madara already said why he keeps Sasuke around.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/467/09/

See, he likes to stockpile good eyes.

And with a collection this big I don't think anyone can argue he hasn't done a good job.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/482/13/

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    I am not entirely sure what you are saying here, what are you saying is Madara's reason for needing the Rinnegan, simply to summon the Gedou Mazo? I agree that the Rinnegan likely needs a unique container and Madara will not be able to use it as Nagato did but what is the ultimate reason for why Madara wants it? The Gedou Mazo is certainly one possibility but I have a feeling that there is more to it than just that. Madara has never seemed to doubt his ability to gain control of the Gedou Mazo.

Madara has expressed the intention to synch Sasuke to the Gedou Mazo but he wanted him long before Nagato died, so his intentions must go beyond simply having Sasuke be used for the Gedou Mazo. As for Sasuke's life force, I still haven't seen him do anything that indicates his life force is anywhere near as high as Nagato's, the sheer volume of techniques that Nagato used is incomparable with anything Sasuke has done in combat. I have trouble seeing how Sasuke's life force would be the reason Madara intends to synch him with the Gedou Mezo.
    it was stated that tobi knew that sooner or later nagato was going to die..and tobi already had a plan (in a conversation between tobi and zetsu) .however, it was never(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) stated or hinted that tobi can control gedo mazo, and deep inside we all know that gedo mazo is a rinnegan tech. that's just assumption by some sharingantards that think that tobi is amazing, when it is obvious that he isn't. (at least in combat. but that's another reason why he needs sasuke)
    note: see sasuke using susano'o. ( a tech that consumes the user's life force.

Having had the benefit of time to read these posts, here is my current thinking.

1...Madara currently has some control over Gedou Mazou, Nagato left it with him.

2...Gedou Mazou currently contains all the Chakra Beasts captured so far.

3...Madara needs Gedou Mazou to complete the beasts for his plan to recombine them into the Jyuubi.

4...Madara Probably can't control GM like Nagato does, but Nagato Probably left it pre-programed for some purposes.

5...Madara Needs Sasuke for GM because, either a) It could be dangerous to the user (I don't favor this option) or (B) It requires a stronger more healthy body like Sasuke's

6...Madara probably wants to combine all those Sharingans he collected, and Steal Sasukes body...this is how he plans to be made complete (whole)..

7...Madara is not himself (as others have said), he suffers serious wounds from Hashirama, and I hope also from Minato.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    it was stated that tobi knew that sooner or later nagato was going to die..and tobi already had a plan (in a conversation between tobi and zetsu) .however, it was never(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) stated or hinted that tobi can control gedo mazo, and deep inside we all know that gedo mazo is a rinnegan tech. that's just assumption by some sharingantards that think that tobi is amazing, when it is obvious that he isn't. (at least in combat. but that's another reason why he needs sasuke)
    Relax, what are you talking about? The point I am making is that even after Nagato died Madara didn't seem worried about the Gedou Mazo, he spoke as though it were still very much accessible to him.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    note: see sasuke using susano'o. ( a tech that consumes the user's life force.
    Well Sasuke didn't seem to use it for that long without suffering immense physical side effects. The only other person we have seen use Susanoo was Itachi and he was pretty much on his death bed while using it so his life force obviously wasn't very strong. My point is that Sasuke hasn't really shown a particular high level of longevity in combat compared to others (particularly Nagato). Against Danzo he used about a half dozen Mangekyou techniques (not really that many more than Itachi used if you think about it) and he was healed by Karen during that time. During Nagato's assault on Konoha he used countless Rinnegan techniques, he destroyed the village, regenerated his bodies (some multiple times), almost captured the Kyuubi, and then resurrected everyone that he had just killed. In terms of volume, I don't really see how Sasuke comes close to Nagato. Sasuke is powerful no doubt but I really don't see him as having a life force that is unusually high.