Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Hmm this is pretty tough. I guess I'll split it up between new age and classics. No way i'm ranking them though too hard.

Classics

Metallica
    Guns N Roses
    ACDC
    RHCP
    Nirvana

New Age

Linkin Park
    Rise Against
    Lost Prophets
    Skillet
    Shinedown
    Did you know that "New Age" is actually an own genre? "New Age music is music of various styles intended to create artistic inspiration, relaxation, and optimism. It is used by listeners for yoga, massage, meditation, and reading as a method of stress management or to create a peaceful atmosphere in their home or other environments, and is often associated with environmentalism and New Age spirituality."

Just saying - since I don't think Linkin Park or Skillet is well suited for meditation.

Maybe you meant NU-Metal and similar genres.
    ಠ_ಠ

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Who the fuck cares about genres.

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    Who hasn't taken their chill-pill today? o.O
    ಠ_ಠ

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    Who hasn't taken their chill-pill today? o.O
    I'm perfectly chilled, was an honest question :s

I just thought you were a bit angry... ಠ_ಠ
    ಠ_ಠ

Beer and Music
    ^^^
    This is totally off topic, but you just can't make two accounts. Your going to get banned for it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by seldonbilly View Post
    Well, since I'm old, most of my favorite bands are old:
    Led Zeppelin
    Pink Floyd
    Jethro Tull
    Rush
    Soundgarden ..
    Nice bands Not really into Jethro Tull...but Led Zeppelin and Rush <3 Love me some John Paul Jones and some Geddy Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Jehutys View Post
    1. the strokes
    is this it (album of the decade) just sayin

2. arctic monkeys
    i luv the 1st and 2nd album

3.system of a down
    4. Franz Ferdinand
    5. weezer
    6. kings of Leon
    7. rage against the machine
    8. arcade fire
    9. the killers
    10.rhcp/the cribs
    I see your more of a "groooove" person hmm? You like jumpy stuff. I enjoy some of those bands myself Especially RHCP and RATM

Dude... I'm in a family of musicians - I'd probably post a lot of stuff to disprove you, but I won't bother - I'm just gonna say that of course I didn't just hear about them.

And so what if it's old news? If you never heard it, it's new.
    - And what does it matter? I just brought it up to show you that Eddie doesn't care about the money.

And you do realize that this is a thread where we post our favourite bands? Sure, you might disagree, but keep it to yourself.
    All i read what a wimpy kid "trying" to argue and slip away like a momma's boy. There's nothing wrong with arguing about favorite bands, of course we are all going to disagree on certain things. And what? Eddie doesn't care about the money? lmao the fuck are you talking about, this thread wasn't even about that, nor was your statement nor my response, nigga you smokin something.

And NO I WILL NOT KEEP IT TO MYSELF(lol). Last time I checked, this was MY thread, if you want to make your own pansy boo hoo kids only thread for music, go ahead, no one is stopping you.

ME

Who pissed in your coffee? ಠ_ಠ

And (no-offence) but are you black? lol. If not... It's a bit corny with-
    nigga you smokin something?
    (just saying)

I wasn't trying to argue, I just said (again) that I found it weird that no-one liked Van Halen.
    And what? Eddie doesn't care about the money? lmao the fuck are you talking about, this thread wasn't even about that
    I posted my reason for why I liked the band, to me that does have a say in this.

Why are you acting like I fucking insulted you? As you said yourself
    There's nothing wrong with arguing about favorite bands
    hdfhsbsbasdoahdoiasdhoadhao ...
    Last edited by Itsu; 03-26-2010 at 08:04 AM.
    ಠ_ಠ

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Van Halen are absoloute legends. Saying that they're nothing special just shows how clueless you are Juice. How on earth could you be an overlord of rock if you don't even love the Halen.

Beer and Music
    Who pissed in your coffee? ಠ_ಠ

And (no-offence) but are you black? lol. If not... It's a bit corny with- (just saying)

I wasn't trying to argue, I just said (again) that I found it weird that no-one liked Van Halen. I posted my reason for why I liked the band, to me that does have a say in this.

Why are you acting like I fucking insulted you? As you said yourself hdfhsbsbasdoahdoiasdhoadhao ...
    Who pissed in it? I don't know man.

So to say that you have to be black? So you saying that if i enjoy some crispy chicken and a purple drink everyday on lunch time, i gotta be black? Or or, if I'm overly loud when i talk, that i gotta be black? Man...honkys these days..puttin a brotha down. I'm not even going to continue this, you insulted me and my heritage.

What i will say, is that your just twisting your words man. Now your saying that you said why you like the band, when before, you we're saying about how he didn't do it for money. >.> Are you high or something? Or are you going to throw it in my face and say that I'm high because I'm black or something. Huh?? Are you?
    And yes, i said that we can argue about bands, your the one who came up with "keep it to yourself because my panties are in a bunch and my crack hurts" Man, your not worth the argument, and arguments are fun too.

Racists like you sicken me.

Van Halen are absoloute legends. Saying that they're nothing special just shows how clueless you are Juice. How on earth could you be an overlord of rock if you don't even love the Halen.
    Le que? When did i say i didn't like them? lol, i just said that they weren't a top favorite band. I love Alex's drumming and Michael Anthony is a sick bass player, i like his playing as well. I'm just saying the songs with Sammy Hagar aren't that great, that's all. fail troll buddy.

And actually, call me wuss but, Dance The Night Away, And The Cradle Will Rock..., Dreams, and When It's Love are my favorite songs.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Who pissed in it? I don't know man.

So to say that you have to be black? So you saying that if i enjoy some crispy chicken and a purple drink everyday on lunch time, i gotta be black? Or or, if I'm overly loud when i talk, that i gotta be black? Man...honkys these days..puttin a brotha down. I'm not even going to continue this, you insulted me and my heritage.

What i will say, is that your just twisting your words man. Now your saying that you said why you like the band, when before, you we're saying about how he didn't do it for money. >.> Are you high or something? Or are you going to throw it in my face and say that I'm high because I'm black or something. Huh?? Are you?
    And yes, i said that we can argue about bands, your the one who came up with "keep it to yourself because my panties are in a bunch and my crack hurts" Man, your not worth the argument, and arguments are fun too.

Racists like you sicken me.

Le que? When did i say i didn't like them? lol, i just said that they weren't a top favorite band. I love Alex's drumming and Michael Anthony is a sick bass player, i like his playing as well. I'm just saying the songs with Sammy Hagar aren't that great, that's all. fail troll buddy.

And actually, call me wuss but, Dancing The Night Away, The Cradle Will Rock, Dream, and When It's Love are my favorite songs.
    Troll :<
    ಠ_ಠ