wow metal dominates this thread...
Metal thrashin' mad-Anthrax
devils child-Judas priest
"Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!
1. Joy Division
2. David Bowie
3. The Kills
5. The Libertines
1. Disorder - Joy Division
2. Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
3. Riders on the Storm - The Doors
4. Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines
5. You Me! Dancing! - Los Campesinos!
1. The Rise and Fall from Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars - David Bowie
2. Turn on the Bright Lights - Interpol
3. Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division
4. Hold on now Youngster - Los Campesinos!
5. Whatever People Say I am, That's What I'm Not - Acrtic Monkeys
1. linkin park
2.three days grace
4.three doors down
5.system of down
Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.