Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67
  1. #11
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,938
    Quote Originally Posted by JpasDa1 View Post
    I can see Jinbei joining Luffy, but im a little more hesitant to believe crocodile came too. At the same time Crocodile never once made any raucous since being imprisoned even though all of Luffy's noise making gave him opportunity. I guess he now has some sort of respect for Luffy or maybe Croc knows who Luffy's dad is. And at the very least Croc is high enough in the food chain to know something of Luffy's family lineage.


    mhm ? Crocodile said in from of jinbay and ace some bad stuff about whitebeard didnt he? Or something about takin him down? How could jinbay not remember that now after he joins luffy

  2. #12
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    mhm ? Crocodile said in from of jinbay and ace some bad stuff about whitebeard didnt he? Or something about takin him down? How could jinbay not remember that now after he joins luffy
    Exactly, Croc was saying he wished he was with the other Sichibukais to help take down white beard.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Dragonflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    569
    A more reliable translated version of the spoiler is up on APforums.

    They are not releasing all the prisoners on lvl6. Too bad. :( I wanted to see catherina delin.

    So it's gonna be:

    Luffy+okama's+ex-barok works+jimbei+buggy

    vs.

    Impel Down guard


    Lets see how that goes. ^^

    Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman


  4. #14
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,699
    I got to thinking because of this spoiler. What if Crocodile was part of Dragons Army?

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  5. #15
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    a better trans from APforums, by Aohige_AP:

    The three of them recklessly plow through and manage to get to Level 6.
    But there's no sign of Ace in the prison. Ace was already transported away through the elevator that connects directly from the first floor to sixth.
    The exit to the entrance was blocked, and tear gas was being pumped into the area.
    Inazuma is a Scissor man who ate the Choki Choki fruit, and he uses his ability to block the exit filled with tear gas, but their ways are all blocked now, with no way out.
    Crocodile appears, and tells them with his ability, he could get them out of here.
    Luffy objects, not wanting to help a man who ruined Vivi's kingdom.
    Ivankov convinces Luffy, and tells Crocodile to help them if he doesn't want his secret revealed. (Iva-san seems to know something about Crocodile's weakness)
    Jinbei also asks them to take him with them too, as he is indebted to Whitebeard.
    The three head out with the two Shichibukai joining them.
    The other prisoners also yell at them to release them, but Iva takes them out with his Deathwink.
    ..


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  6. #16
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    A more reliable translated version of the spoiler is up on APforums.

    They are not releasing all the prisoners on lvl6. Too bad. :( I wanted to see catherina delin.

    So it's gonna be:

    Luffy+okama's+ex-barok works+jimbei+buggy

    vs.

    Impel Down guard



    Lets see how that goes. ^^
    i've upload it in the spoilers thread, i wonder if the secret of croc is that he was a woman once before LoL
    or maybe its related to his missing hand


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  7. #17
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,699
    Wait. He/She takes out all the Level 6 Prisoners with a deathwink? Damn.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  8. #18
    The Lizard Pirate Theia_Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    i wonder if the secret of croc is that he was a woman once before LoL
    or maybe its related to his missing hand
    Aohige pondered that possibility on ap forums. Here's his post: AP Forums Chapter 540 Spoilers - Post #71


    Personally I'm under the impression that this "alliance" Croc will be in will be a very temporary one. Besides, he's bound to double-cross them at some point due to his cruel nature.

  9. #19
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Aohige pondered that possibility on ap forums. Here's his post: AP Forums Chapter 540 Spoilers - Post #71


    Personally I'm under the impression that this "alliance" Croc will be in will be a very temporary one. Besides, he's bound to double-cross them at some point due to his cruel nature.
    lol, i didnt read all the posts in the thread, althought its amusing to read them... i'm too busy, me goes sleep, i'll have a test about java, but i'll be here to post spoiler pics if them are out


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  10. #20
    Silent-ish stewchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where the thistle blooms
    Posts
    587
    found this on onemanga
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •