Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 540 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Source: Mangahelpers, http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showp...36&postcount=5
    Credits: Kaku, additional credits on post
    Confirmation: Pending

Translation done by me.

Supposedly from nja at 2ch

ここにもバレ氏がいるんでこれで最後ね
    Here are the last spoilers.

3人で我武者羅に特攻して何とかレベル6に到達する3人
    3 people are pushing on relentlessly, and somehow, they reach level 6.
    しかし牢獄の中にはエースの姿は無し
    However, there's no sign of Ace.
    エースはすでにエレベーターで1階から6階直通のエレベーターで
    運ばれていた
    From the first floor, Ace was already transported to the 6th floor by elevator. TL NOTE: I assume Level 6 is first floor since it's the bottommost.
    階段の出口は塞がれエスカレーターの出口からは催涙ガスが噴射
    The exit of the staircase was closed, From the Escalator's exit, tear gas was sprayed.
    チョキチョキの実を食べているイナズマ?ハサミ人間でなんでも切ってしまうって
    Inazuma, who has eaten the Tsuki Tsuki no Mi (Cut Cut Devil Fruit), Scissors Man, cuts everything to pieces.
    能力で催涙ガスの出口をなんとか塞ぐが八方塞に。。
    With his ability all the exits of the tear gas were blocked.
    そこにクロコダイルが
    Over there is crocodile
    俺の能力ならここからお前らを外に出すことができるぞ
    As for my ability, from here, you guys can go outside...
    って話になるがゴム人間が
    ... is what he was saying to the rubber man.
    誰がお前なんかに…ビビの国をめちゃくちゃにしたのに!
    You are that person!... The one who messed up what I was doing in Bibi's country !
    しかしもはや何もすることが出きないルフィ
    However, now, I can't do anything about that, Luffy.
    オカマがルフィを説得してクロコにも弱みをばらされたくなければ
    The Okama persuade Luffy... TL NOTE: I can't understand this part sorry. Probably about letting Croc come.
    協力しないさいっていってそこでジンベエもワシは白ヒゲにお世話になった~
    They are talking about cooperating. "Jinbei and I, too are indebted to Whitebeard".
    エースを命を懸けても助けてやりたいから連れて行ってくれといい
    If you're gonna risk your life to rescue Ace, you should take someone to come with you.
    仲間で最後は3人+元七部海の2人でGO
    In the end the party consists of the 3 people at the start plus two ex-Shichibukai. GO!

タイトルは忘れた
    I forgot the title.

(他の囚人達は俺も出してくれ~とかあほみたいに騒ぎ出したので
     オカマのデスウィンクで死亡済みです)
    (The other prisoners are also escaping... They're causing a crazy uproar while escaping... With the Okama Deathwink, the deaths have been taken care of.)

One Piece 540 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Good read. Really look forward to this, and opposite to Naruto this series delivers every damn week!
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

I can see Jinbei joining Luffy, but im a little more hesitant to believe crocodile came too. At the same time Crocodile never once made any raucous since being imprisoned even though all of Luffy's noise making gave him opportunity. I guess he now has some sort of respect for Luffy or maybe Croc knows who Luffy's dad is. And at the very least Croc is high enough in the food chain to know something of Luffy's family lineage.

Yipes! This just gets crazier and crazier, with the cool kind of crazy OP is known for. First Poison, then Hormones, now a Scissors DF courtesy of Inazuma. It turns out they arrive too late, since Ace was recently taken away.
    And just when I went about to look at something else I realized something and looked back at the spoilers. Asides from just Luffy's group, there's also "two ex-shichibukai" tagging along. I was thinking "son of a b****!" due to Crocodile joining.

Jimbei's a given, about Crocodile I'd say he want to get out cuz being in prison isn't good , specially on lvl 6.

the spoilers arent in APforums yet, so dont take them as being 100% legit for now, and somehow i think its strange oda only show us jimbei and croc in level 6

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

I think it would be awesome if Croc would fight alongside Luffy. I always liked Crocodile.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    If this spoiler is true, One Piece can't get any better

I like this spoiler, hope it´s true. But i don´t think it is somehow.. i have a fishy feeling.

What i liked:

-all other prisoners are escaping as well
    -croc and jimbei both coming along

I really hope we're getting a mass prison break right now. CAN'T WAIT! Bring out catherina delin!

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman