Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Its not the first time Kishi made mistakes on Naruto...
    Its not the first time that you found an opportunity to bash kishi just because your ignorant yet pretending to be enlightened mind failed to comprehend certain things. Name these mistakes you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    its too early to say kishi mess up in this... maybe he still have some forgiveness after this incident, and the second pain are the one who really screw nagato's mind..
    Agreed, Nagato at the time didn't really blame konoha as a whole for the incident, he just blamed those 2 ninjas. It was only until his second pain, most likely yahiko's death, that he was abe to see the bigger picture, that the 5 great nations, including konoha, were to blame for turning Amegakure into a battlefield. Nagato still never blames konoha alone, he blames the entire shinobi world for creating a system that bred hatred which led to the events that were the 2 main sources of his pain. Let's least hear Nagato's story first before you start complainin about things you yet fail to understand.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Nagato seems to have, for the most part, channeled his feelings of bitterness and vengeance towards shinobi in general. However, he did definately get rougher with Konoha than he needed to be. There was no reason for him to destroy their village with the massive Shinrai Tensei, or to talk to Tsunade/Naruto about his vision/views, or to kill the beaten ninjas who didn't know Naruto's location. He used excessive force with Konoha that I don't think would have been directed towards, say, Sunagakure, at least not on that level.

Nagato could've just simply been using Jiraiya for his own purposes, and on the way warped Jiraiya's discussion about peace to justify himself.

Let's wait for Nagato to finish his story before we start throwing around claims such as these. Nagato could very well touch on the subject of Jiraiya. It could very well be that since Jiraiya went out of his way to train them, Nagato looked passed the fact that Jiraiya was a Konoha ninja for a time.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    if you recall nagato never said he hated konoha because of this he just said it was the first time he felt pain

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Let's least hear Nagato's story first before you start complainin about things you yet fail to understand.
    you sir are one of the few people who uses common sense on a regular basis. thank you

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

My opinion it just shows how great of a villain Nagato is. Putting his own emotions aside, and viewing the world independently with a blunt cynical eye.

Nagato felt pain for his parents death, but nowhere does it say He bore a resentment against Konoha or the Leaf ninjas, but rather He speaks of the whole system, not just one country in particular.

And He speaks of hatred in a dispassionate clinical fashion, and tries to rationalize his world and the actions of those who live in. His conclusions bore from his own life experiences.

Even his act of destroying Konoha can be viewed as simply perpetuating Yahikos principle, that people will only stop hurting each other when they understand each others pain firsthand.

His parents death, unjust, by mistake, caught in a battlefield that never related to them, or their lives. That was his pain.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbrosendo View Post
    His parents death, unjust, by mistake, caught in a battlefield that never related to them, or their lives. That was his pain.
    i like this... i almost think that nobody else think about it this way...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Its not the first time Kishi made mistakes on Naruto...
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Its not the first time that you found an opportunity to bash kishi just because your ignorant yet pretending to be enlightened mind failed to comprehend certain things. Name these mistakes you speak of.
    Settle down kids.

I think he's referring to continuity errors
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    My argument is that if he was so dramatized from his parents being killed by the leaf shinobi, then why didn't he show any anger towards Jirayai, Tsunade, and Oro when he first met them. The time Jirayai spent with them his parents were killed already, yet he never showed any anger towards Jirayai.

I think Kishi forgot that Jirayai trained nagato after his parents were killed by leaf shinobi. Even if Jirayai would have trained Nagato before his parents were killed he would have known some ninjutsu Jirayai taught him to protect his parents. I think Kishi would have been better off saying Nagatos parents were killed by another village in front of him.

The plot doesn't seem right to let nagato be dramatized by watching his parents killed by leaf shinobi and then let him get trained by one. What are your thoughts?
    he did not show any anger to them cause they were not the ones who killed his parents., he was still young so i dont think he blamed the whole village at the time. also he was hungry and wanted some food
    Spoiler!