Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Did Kishi mess up?

I was reading some older chapters and noticed something.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page009.html

This is when the war was calming down a little (I'm guessing), notice that nagato know they are from the leaf village.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page012.html

From this picture we know that nagato's family has been killed already.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page016.html

From this picture nagato knows the leaf ninja killed his family.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page012.html

In the top right panel pein states that this is one of the experiences that shaped him into who he was now.

My argument is that if he was so dramatized from his parents being killed by the leaf shinobi, then why didn't he show any anger towards Jirayai, Tsunade, and Oro when he first met them. The time Jirayai spent with them his parents were killed already, yet he never showed any anger towards Jirayai.

I think Kishi forgot that Jirayai trained nagato after his parents were killed by leaf shinobi. Even if Jirayai would have trained Nagato before his parents were killed he would have known some ninjutsu Jirayai taught him to protect his parents. I think Kishi would have been better off saying Nagatos parents were killed by another village in front of him.

The plot doesn't seem right to let nagato be dramatized by watching his parents killed by leaf shinobi and then let him get trained by one. What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by MOTS; 04-21-2009 at 02:44 AM.
    "RESPECT"

I'm Sure He Knows What He Is Doing

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Nagato never stated that's when he started to hate Konoha after that incident. He only grew distrustful of all other ninjas and once Yahiko gave Jaraiya his approval, Nagato was secure.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Nagato never stated that's when he started to hate Konoha after that incident. He only grew distrustful of all other ninjas and once Yahiko gave Jaraiya his approval, Nagato was secure.
    exactly, Nagato's hatred became much greater only after yahiko's death. I believe that yahiko died by Hanzou's hands, amidst the chaos of the civil war, which resulted after the 3rd ninja war. Nagato blamed not only konoha but all the 5 great nations for starting that ninja war which led to events that led to yahiko's death, Nagato's second source of pain. He then understood what needed to be done to cut off the source of pain, all the hatred spread by the way of the shinobis through wars and suffering.l
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    I understand what your saying, but for him to feel that much pain by his parents dying by leaf ninja and not showing any emotion or resentment towards Jirayai just doesn't seem right to me.......
    "RESPECT"

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    I think he knows what he's doing but i want to see why he went with ninjas that killed his family

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    I think he knows what he's doing but i want to see why he went with ninjas that killed his family
    Overall I love the plot of the whole story, it's just that this one small part stood out to me.
    "RESPECT"

Its not the first time Kishi made mistakes on Naruto...

its too early to say kishi mess up in this... maybe he still have some forgiveness after this incident, and the second pain are the one who really screw nagato's mind..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    its too early to say kishi mess up in this... maybe he still have some forgiveness after this incident, and the second pain are the one who really screw nagato's mind..
    You have a point, maybe I pulled the trigger to fast.
    "RESPECT"