Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Dragonball Z 2008 Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!

Forget that lame movie Evolution crap I was in a DBZ mood after seeing that crap and found this recently realesed DBZ 2008 movie.

Now I dont know what rock I was living under but damn I never even heard of this till today go figure. It has remade Op animation and the over all animation quality is real good.

Story :
    I dont want to reveal to much about the story but it takes palce 2 years after Majin Boo is defeated but before the timeskip that happens at the end of DBZ (think that timeskip was 10 years where Goku goes off with Ubuu). Mr Satan is opening some fancy hotel and invites all the heros who helped defeat Majin Boo to the grand opening when an unexpected visitor from Vegitas past arrives.

My Review:
    This movie had me laughing and filled me with nostalgia for one of my old favorite long running series. The animation quality is nice with some new special effects we never saw in the series. The characters all get at least one good scene doing "what they do best". I think any DBZ fan will love it and it washed my mind clean of that crappy live action movie.

If you already know about this no problem but if you where under a rock like me go and enjoy a real DBZ experiance on youtube before it gets deleted.

*This is part 1 there are 4 parts total you can find them with a search.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SMtY...om=PL&index=32

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I've watched this when they released it. It was fun! I wish that they just remade Dragonball and not the cheap finishing touches edit that they're doing with Dragonball Kai.

It was alright it should have been better though

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Beer and Music
    i loved it classic DBZ..although the villian guy was kinda plain and chessy, good funny movie

They also
    Spoiler!

Saw it a few months ago, I enjoyed but mostly because of nostalgic reasons I guess. The vegeta brother thing sucked balls, they could have picked a way better twist to introduce the villans.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    His wife sucked more. @_@
    I agree, his wife failed.

I remember this. I watched it once. Unsubbed. And I don't speak Japanese. What the hell was going on? Why the Hell was Vegita's brother so small? How is it possible he even had a brother?
    Last edited by xioaxioa; 04-20-2009 at 04:20 AM.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I remember this. I watched it once. Unsubbed. And I don't speak Japanese. What the hell was going on? Why the Hell was Vegita's brother so small? How is it possible he even had a brother?
    Geez, why not watch the subbed now? @_@

Saves us the trouble of explaining.