Young Justice Theories and Spoilers

You can post and discuss theories derived from the comics which the animation Young Justice was based on. This might possibly spoil some people.

Example

Facts from the comics:

Superboy
    - Superboy is a clone of superman with some genes of Lex Luthor added.
    - Lex Luther has a degree of control over superboy.
    - He almost destroyed the team as instructed by Lex Luthor.
    - He died when he fought superboy prime.

An arch from the comics

'Adult Young Justice'

- The yougng justice fights thier adult counterpart from the future who come to the present to change the future.

These are interesting facts and it is highly possible that the animation might follow some storyline from the comics. Young Justice is a different universe so it might or might not follow the comics. However we still can make some theories for possible future scenarios using the comics as basis.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

well we have been doing this in the regular thread and since it is a different universes all together any theories based on the main universe are just that theories so they can be posted in the main thread there is no problem with that because there really are no spoilers.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with you Cross that young justice is an entirely different universe. However, these theories facts are possible spoilers if the the animation creators decided to follow some elements. And if suddenly, the animation goes that way, then it will surely spoil some people.

I'm not saying that they are already spoilers per se, but they might potentially become spoilers if the creators decided to animate a certain plot from the comics. Some members might not like it. Anyway, if this thread is redundant and your right, then the moderators are free to delete this thread. That's fine with me. I just don't want to possibly offend some people who are currently enjoying the series. :-)
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

well the thing is we were already forming theories based on that so you could have if you wanted. i point on in that thread that there either spoilers or there not there is no in between there. so it would have been fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    nothing from the comics could spoil the show so this could just be a theories thread. but we've been throwing theories in the main thread so i don't know how long this one will be around

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN