thank you.
    it brought back so much memories

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I remember this. I watched it once. Unsubbed. And I don't speak Japanese. What the hell was going on? Why the Hell was Vegita's brother so small? How is it possible he even had a brother?
    It was subbed on the day it was released...

Beer and Music
    Anyone know if it will be released in US?

Tatsukai1990@ I know what u mean..when I finished watching it, I felt..in peace, this helped me forget the ultimate fail of dragonball revolution

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I cant understand why people have to dig into DBZ so much. It was a great anime/manga in its time but now its a relic. I bet there will be a lot better mangas/animes so get over DBZ guys.

Hope no more movies/animes related to DBZ will be produced, whats enough is enuf.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Beer and Music
    ^ Cause DBZ is legendary and it was what got most anime watchers/lovers into anime
    No matter what, DBZ will always be no.1 in my anime list

I watched it a while back. I enjoyed it, but yeah, it doesnt make any sense, why is ******'s brother so small? He looked like he was as old as Goten.

I wish Dragonball Kai had the same animation as this movie...it would have been better ;(

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    I watched it a while back. I enjoyed it, but yeah, it doesnt make any sense, why is ******'s brother so small? He looked like he was as old as Goten.

I wish Dragonball Kai had the same animation as this movie...it would have been better ;(
    well vegita is pretty short so i guess his brother is legally a midget........i dunno.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Hmmm, just watched it, it brought back so many memories! Hmmm, might rewatch DBZ now or something =D

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post

Same thought before, then I heard that they will show up DB again. It did not turn out the way I was expecting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Simian View Post
    Hmmm, just watched it, it brought back so many memories! Hmmm, might rewatch DBZ now or something =D
    Why not try to watch the better / improved Dragon Ball Kai?

Dragon Ball Z lacks mystery. Everytime, it's just another villain or antagonist. Animes like One Piece however have "mystery" elements that make people want to watch it forever. When DB first started, it had mystery, but then after DBZ, it was always about getting stronger and beating the next villain. If they do decide to make more DBZ in the future, I hope they have a better plot other than just another stronger villain.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter