Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    screw photoshop....>.>
    Before I do is it a male or female? because if its not a female a hige five is all it gets

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Before I do is it a male or female? because if its not a female a hige five is all it gets

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    can it be colored through photoshop?
    Yes, it can. ^^ Theme currently is Anything Goes, so, really, anything goes, as long as it's kept within the general forum rules.

EDIT: Added a couple more rules on submissions:

- No thumbnails. Please post the image of your work in the thread. This is for the sake of viewing convenience.

- No more fixed dimensions for entries, but please be considerate; no one wants to have to scroll up and down, left and right, to view one image. Resize it to a suitable size. This is also for the sake of viewing convenience.
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 05-18-2009 at 02:13 AM.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Dual competition sounds good. I'm off to vote now.

IC-nee and Rav-sama. <3 You're doing a wonderful job btw.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

really hates Ichigo! D:< inSAnity fReAk!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Okay, so DotM #2 up and running, but you may (or may not) notice that there are TWO threads on DotM #2! D: No, silly Imoto didn't make a mistake. Silly Imoto has spoken to Great Ravona and we decided to do a dual DotM thing as a sort of trial. We're just getting started on this drawing competition, so we want to work out some details, thought this might be one of the best ways to do it.

The theme is still "Anything goes" for now, don't want to narrow it down so much as we're still in the early stages of this contest. You only have to submit your works in their corresponding threads - which is either the B&W thread or the COLOR thread. (Bah, should be colour. :<) One participant may submit one entry for each thread.

Voting is separate for each thread, meaning we'll have TWO winners for DotM #2 - one for B&W and one for COLOR.

SO.

TWO threads - B&W and COLOR.

Theme: ANYTHING GOES.

Submit your entries accordingly. B&W entries goes into B&W thread, COLOR entries goes into COLOR thread. You may submit one entry in each thread.

TWO winners - one for B&W, one for COLOR.

If you still don't understand, feel free to rant here. :3

Also, you who is the enemy of One Piece... How could you. :<
    aah~ music to ears.. or.. salvation to my eyes.. ... D: whichever.. but you just made my day!~ <3 anything goes is the way to go~ it makes things simpler and less hazardous! XD *rant* kidding.. D:

enemy of One piece.. ></ sorry! ><

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    screw photoshop....>.>
    i is stabbed *stabbed* D:

VOTE and ye shall be spared from the wrath of The Abominable Popsicle Stick, known to poke victims to DEATH as revenge for leaving the Popsicle to melt. D:

Also, an e-cookie each to all who votes. :3

When this competition opened I was really pleased with the amount of involvement you guys showed with this new competition.

But, I can't say that I'm at all pleased now. DotM #1 had 16 participants, but only 7 of you voted despite having a whole week to do something that takes 5 minutes. -.-
    If this goes on we'll be forced to take drastic measures.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravona View Post
    When this competition opened I was really pleased with the amount of involvement you guys showed with this new competition.

But, I can't say that I'm at all pleased now. DotM #1 had 16 participants, but only 7 of you voted despite having a whole week to do something that takes 5 minutes. -.-
    If this goes on we'll be forced to take drastic measures.
    Well I voted so I have no reason to feel bad.

C'mon guys. Voting is fun. ^_^

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Only 7 votes ... that's disappointing, given the fact that the thread had several hundred views.

The reason I didn't vote was I felt it was wrong to vote in a contest I entered >_>

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist