Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 249
  1. #21
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Doesn't anyone think that a whole month for one drawing by each person is too much time??...I mean, I know we have some slow artist here but no one is that slow...a whole month for one entry is too much time I think
    I think a month is perfect. It gives everyone time to make revisions so they think it'll be the best it can be. Plus some people have obligations and may not have a lot of time for drawing and revising so it works in that regard too.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  2. #22
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Doesn't anyone think that a whole month for one drawing by each person is too much time??...I mean, I know we have some slow artist here but no one is that slow...a whole month for one entry is too much time I think
    A month is fine. Can't see myself doing this weekly.

  3. #23
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    this is just drawings that we scan? no using psd to change anything?
    maybe the bright or contrast of the scan... since the scanners can delete some details and make the pic brighter.

    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Doesn't anyone think that a whole month for one drawing by each person is too much time??...I mean, I know we have some slow artist here but no one is that slow...a whole month for one entry is too much time I think
    nope... i'm pretty busy much of the time, and some of us are too lazy or slow, also to be honest to submit a really good drawing with details, and shades 1 month is perfect...

    @guy - i'm not much of a DC fan, but i must say i loved the supe!


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  4. #24
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,198
    Hmm...maybe its just me, but I'm busy too n manage to do two or so major art projects a week..I guess I draw too fast...^^"

  5. #25
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Hmm...maybe its just me, but I'm busy too n manage to do two or so major art projects a week..I guess I draw too fast...^^"
    Perhaps....

    We gotta give everyone a fair shake at this. That's the only way we can get a large number of participants and see some really great work.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  6. #26

  7. #27
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,658
    a whole month is a good idea. and i also like how people can go back and change some things in their drawings. i think the point of this contest is to get better at what you want to draw not gain a prize or something ..i hope we decide to keep that rule on redoing our entry if need be:]

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  8. #28
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    And here I wanted a shiny title because what we do isn't as hard as making sigs.

    But I look at this as a source of increasing my DA pageview. I like big numbers as you can tell from my pageview.

  9. #29
    Veteran Member Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    a whole month is a good idea. and i also like how people can go back and change some things in their drawings. i think the point of this contest is to get better at what you want to draw not gain a prize or something ..i hope we decide to keep that rule on redoing our entry if need be:]
    Nuh uh I want a new shiny, colored name

  10. #30
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Nuh uh I want a new shiny, colored name
    I think we're all completely superficial like that.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •