Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Doesn't anyone think that a whole month for one drawing by each person is too much time??...I mean, I know we have some slow artist here but no one is that slow...a whole month for one entry is too much time I think
    I think a month is perfect. It gives everyone time to make revisions so they think it'll be the best it can be. Plus some people have obligations and may not have a lot of time for drawing and revising so it works in that regard too.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Doesn't anyone think that a whole month for one drawing by each person is too much time??...I mean, I know we have some slow artist here but no one is that slow...a whole month for one entry is too much time I think
    A month is fine. Can't see myself doing this weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    this is just drawings that we scan? no using psd to change anything?
    maybe the bright or contrast of the scan... since the scanners can delete some details and make the pic brighter.

nope... i'm pretty busy much of the time, and some of us are too lazy or slow, also to be honest to submit a really good drawing with details, and shades 1 month is perfect...

@guy - i'm not much of a DC fan, but i must say i loved the supe!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Beer and Music
    Hmm...maybe its just me, but I'm busy too n manage to do two or so major art projects a week..I guess I draw too fast...^^"

Hmm...maybe its just me, but I'm busy too n manage to do two or so major art projects a week..I guess I draw too fast...^^"
    Perhaps....

We gotta give everyone a fair shake at this. That's the only way we can get a large number of participants and see some really great work.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

a whole month is a good idea. and i also like how people can go back and change some things in their drawings. i think the point of this contest is to get better at what you want to draw not gain a prize or something ..i hope we decide to keep that rule on redoing our entry if need be:]

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

And here I wanted a shiny title because what we do isn't as hard as making sigs.

But I look at this as a source of increasing my DA pageview. I like big numbers as you can tell from my pageview.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    a whole month is a good idea. and i also like how people can go back and change some things in their drawings. i think the point of this contest is to get better at what you want to draw not gain a prize or something ..i hope we decide to keep that rule on redoing our entry if need be:]
    Nuh uh I want a new shiny, colored name

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Nuh uh I want a new shiny, colored name
    I think we're all completely superficial like that.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList