Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    But it would limit the contest to people who have watched the show

With DBZ there wouldn't be that problem, everyone that doesn't live beneath a rock has already watched it
    Well we wouldn't have to limit it to just UC. I'm sure everyone has seen at least one of the numerous Gundam series out there.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    what do we have to worry about limit? the DotM is already dead...lol
    theme-ing it would make it more fun, plus im sure theres ppl that will draw something even if they dont watch the show. As for DBZ, dude anyone is up for it, it would prolly be the month with most entries. i just want a challange thats all..like, something thats really hard to draw, like right now, im working on this album cover, its so friggin hard!!!

and not just wanting a challange either, its also that i work better when i told of a topic, this case a theme, when its everything goes, my mind goes WOOOOOOOSH and i end up drawing something thats non animated, cause thats mostly what i do, but yeah...theme for the win beeyoches

i have a solution... the theme for the next dotm could be "Mecha", and by doing that everyone could enter, with gundam, ttgl or even transformers fanart! x)

just an idea...

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    i have a solution... the theme for the next dotm could be "Mecha", and by doing that everyone could enter, with gundam, ttgl or even transformers fanart! x)

just an idea...
    I'm on board. I think we should clarify something first though. Would it be mecha as in the type of series or mecha as in....mecha?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I'm on board. I think we should clarify something first though. Would it be mecha as in the type of series or mecha as in....mecha?
    i'll leave that up to you guys... just as the theme envolves something i know

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Beer and Music
    well this is [U/manga[/U]share..but do comic book characters count?? cause if so, then transformers fits^^
    and yeah..mecha as in robots, but as i said, its mangashare, so it would seem better if it was manga related

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    well this is [U/]manga[/U]share..but do comic book characters count?? cause if so, then transformers fits^^
    and yeah..mecha as in robots, but as i said, its mangashare, so it would seem better if it was manga related
    I don't really think it needs to be manga related. No reason to fence in someone's creativity. I'm sure all mecha can count.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    I don't really think it needs to be manga related. No reason to fence in someone's creativity. I'm sure all mecha can count.
    i was just suggesting that since its mangashare, and you know how most members here only draw anime/manga/fanart, thats why. but true, if it works, it can be any type of mecha/robot...from R.O.B. to ttgl...

As much as I'd love to close the voting on time...I can't. >.>

We've only received 4 votes (counting mine), which isn't even half the minimum number of votes I need. >.<
    So, please send your votes to either ImotoChan or myself. It only takes 5 minutes to do, and even if you don't really care about the DotM you should still be capable of forming an opinion about the entries.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"