Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Well, the deadline is up for DotM #4 and therefore it's time to vote! :

DotM #4 [B&W]: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13122
    DotM #4 [COLOR]: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13121

Please send your votes to either ImotoChan or myself, it only takes 5 minutes so if anyone says they have a valid excuse for not voting then they're lying.

Lately the number of entries has been dwindling, so I'm wondering whether or not it'd be appropriate to start having themes for the DotM (it'd probably be the same theme for both sections). On one hand having themes might attract some peoples' interest and make them want to join, but on the other hand not everyone will want to do a drawing for some themes and then we'd probably get even less entries.

Any thoughts?
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I voted.

Doesn't looks like a lot of people are embracing their creative side. Looks like we may have to do the theme.

As reluctant as I am to suggest it we should start with an easily recognizable theme to get more viewers and participants. Perhaps something involving the Big Three?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I voted.

Doesn't looks like a lot of people are embracing their creative side. Looks like we may have to do the theme.

As reluctant as I am to suggest it we should start with an easily recognizable theme to get more viewers and participants. Perhaps something involving the Big Three?
    that does sound good, but i think it should start with some old school anime, like, kind of the classics like gundam n dragonball (yeah theres older anime than that, but to me those are classics cause thats where i started) and then go further into it. kinda like a timeline for themes...that sounds unique to me, SotW aint doing it..
    but what do i care, not like im joininig

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    that does sound good, but i think it should start with some old school anime, like, kind of the classics like gundam n dragonball (yeah theres older anime than that, but to me those are classics cause thats where i started) and then go further into it. kinda like a timeline for themes...that sounds unique to me, SotW aint doing it..
    Yeah I'd be up for a Gundam theme. We could just stick to the UC timeline or something like that.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Yeah I'd be up for a Gundam theme. We could just stick to the UC timeline or something like that.
    yeah, i would prolly join for that theme only..since it takes a while to draw a gundam and the detail on them is kinda like, transformers..^^ it would be fun to draw

that and plus we can use our one month time wisely, rather than just turning in all fast that we already drew or something, like i said, gundam takes time to draw,(if u want it to come out good)

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    please not gundam... never watch it, not much a mecha fan :S
    i'm up for dragon ball if you do it :>

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    This, every word of it

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    This, every word of it
    We could do a vote. I'm far more inclined to vote for Gundam over DBZ though. It enthralled me more. Plus, Gundam has Char and Char is the man.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

But it would limit the contest to people who have watched the show

With DBZ there wouldn't be that problem, everyone that doesn't live beneath a rock has already watched it

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona