Does 0 mean the strongest?

So in the latest chapter we've found out that after release Yammi is in fact number 0, but does this mean he's the strongest ?
    When Ichigo first encountered Ulq and Yammi, we saw that Yammi was super weak, got his arm cut easily by Ichigo and got slapped by Ulquiorra.
    In the chapter 354, when he realized that Ulq was dead, he was just irritated not scared. He even said he was about to help Ulq. Then let me ask, had Yammi been the weakest would he have stated something like that? I think right after he felt Ichigo ssj3 reiatsu he should've peed his pants already if he was weak.
    So my guess is that Yammi is truly the strongest espada, but only when he's released. But this also makes him kinda lame. Remember when Ichigo easily cut off his arm ? What if he aimed for the head? Don't think Yammi would still be alive then.

I agree. He may be the strongest, but definitely not the smartest.

I also think it's highly likely that his 'strongest' doesn't last for a lot of time, or else he wouldn't complain about wasting his stored reiatsu.

considered yammi said that the espada are numbered 0-9, I'd say yes, 0 is supposed to mean he is the strongest. There is already another thread about this too.

this thread is already in existence buddy...check previous threads first!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

I'm not quite sure. Remember the rule about the espada 4 and above not being allowed to release above the dome? I'm pretty sure even yammi isn't stupid enough to disobey aizen. Not to mention, renji, chad, and rukia aren't cowering in fear of his stupidly massive reiatsu, like everyone did when ulquiorra secondarily released; they're only in fear due to the number.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    I'm not quite sure. Remember the rule about the espada 4 and above not being allowed to release above the dome? I'm pretty sure even yammi isn't stupid enough to disobey aizen. Not to mention, renji, chad, and rukia aren't cowering in fear of his stupidly massive reiatsu, like everyone did when ulquiorra secondarily released; they're only in fear due to the number.
    Now that I go back and reread it, your points make a lot more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    well kubo hasn't really shown everyone's reaction to yamzilla's release(after the fact), the only pic we got is that huge one where rukia and friends look like ants. Although when yami first started releasing everyone looked pretty scared while they watched the 1 disappear. You got me about releasing under the dome tho, maybe Yami is a different matter because the 0 makes him more of a wild card, where his release isn't necessarily greater than everyone else's but has the potential to be if he eats/sleeps enough.

Quote Originally Posted by xShAdYx View Post
    this thread is already in existence buddy...check previous threads first!
    Very true.

Graveyard. <3