Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto's doujutsu!

Are Naruto's eyes better then the Rinnengan?

Simple question. To our knowledge Naruto has not been blessed with any of the "oh so coveted doujutsu's". Of these eye techniques exist the Byakugan, Sharingan, and the Rinnengan. The Rinnengan, said to be the most powerful of the 3 eye techniques. The user was able to master every technique shown to him. The original user was said to create the ninja world as well as the moon! Aside from having a unworldly chakra reserve, a six angle view of the battle field, and a "supposedly" unbeatable defense/offense combination, what was it really good for? I know many of you might think "what else is needed?"

My main point of arguement is the 6 angle vantage point on the battle field.

Naruto already has a unworldly chakra reserve.
    Believe it or not, he also has a unbeatable defense/offense combination. The kybuii, alone meets these characteristics, not to mention Sage mode.

Now comes my main point. Kagebunshin no jutsu!
    From what we know, Naruto is able to create at least 1000 clones. He can probably make more then that now. We also know that each clone gathers it's own seperste experience and knowledge. This has been displayed on numerous occasions. Most noteable, in my mind, is when Naruto found Sasuke and Hawk, right after Saskue's fight with Diedara and right before the Hidden Leafs encounter with Tobi/Madara. Naruto split into about 10 clones and one of them found Saskue and crew. The scene immediately switched back to Naruto and Co., with Naruto saying he found Saskue.

I explain the situation above to point out the fact that, Naruto along with Kagebunshin allows Naruto to have up to 1000 different views of the battle field. This, along with his chakra and Kyubii, makes Naruto better then any Eye technique in the manga.

Sharringan can see any move before its actually made, or as it's made. Kagebunshin, allows Naruto to observe a fighting style, and anticipate what move will be made based on what he's observed. Sure it's not quite the same, one's a guess and one is certain. But, Kagebinshin allows one to take risks inorder to observe and not be at risk at the same time. Ameterasu and Tsyukyomi are S class techniques, but what use are they if you use them on a clone?

Byakugan? Sure I like Neji, but what advantage does the Byakugan have aside from being able to see 359 degrees and allowing the user to see chakra points? I must admit, the latter is a pretty good advantage, but it already failed to stop a immature Naruto. Kagebunshin allows Naruto to see a complete 360, plus any degrees beyind that (if any actually exist).

One can argue, Kyubii is the ultimate doujutsu or that sage mode is the ultimate doujutsu. It can also be argued that niether is a doujutsu. But one thing cant be argued! If you say neither is a doujutsu, you cannot, and I repeat, you cannot deny that each technique does change the appereance of his eyes.

Haaaaa think about it. Naruto has the ultimate doujutsu!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Uhhh, Just because his eyes change doesn't mean he posseses a doujutsu.

Doujutsu is a technique executed with the eye. NONE of Naruto's techniques are executed with his eyes.

What other character in the manga, eye's change, but doesnt posses a doujutsu? I cant think of one. Even in the anime, there is that kid whose powers cancel out the Byakugan, but even his eyes dont "CHANGE". Only people whose eye's CHANGE are Saskue, Itachi, Neji, Hinata and other Hyuga's, Kakashi, and Nagato.

EDIT: and Naruto!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    What other character in the manga, eye's change, but doesnt posses a doujutsu? I cant think of one. Even in the anime, there is that kid whose powers cancel out the Byakugan, but even his eyes dont "CHANGE". Only people whose eye's CHANGE are Saskue, Itachi, Neji, Hinata and other Hyuga's, Kakashi, and Nagato.

EDIT: and Naruto!
    Any Jinchuuriki's eyes change when they draw power from their tailed beast. Gaara, for example ... and he had no doujutsus.

... Juugo's eyes changed when he transformed. No doujutsus.

Again ... doujutsus are techniques executed with eyes:

Byakugan: uses the EYES to see chakra circulatory systems and see through solid objects.

Sharingan: uses the EYES to give color to chakra, copy jutsus, and cast genjutsu

Rinnegan: uses the EYES to share field of vision (and other fun things).

None of Naruto's techniques are cast from the eyes, rather from chakra build-up and hand seals.

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Any Jinchuuriki's eyes change when they draw power from their tailed beast Gaara, for example ... and he had no doujutsus.

I'm checking on this now. Maybe Gaara's eye's changed, but Im going to check on it.

... Juugo's eyes changed when he transformed. No doujutsus.

Again ... doujutsus are techniques executed with eyes:

Byakugan: uses the EYES to see chakra circulatory systems and see through solid objects.

Sharingan: uses the EYES to give color to chakra, copy jutsus, and cast genjutsu

Rinnegan: uses the EYES to share field of vision (and other fun things).

None of Naruto's techniques are cast from the eyes, rather from chakra build-up and hand seals.
    To my knowledge, even the eye techniques require a hand seal, except maybe Itachi...checking on that too

Spoiler!

Jugo's pupils dont change. The white part around the pupil's turns black. Technically his eye's do change, but not the "PUPIL" like other doujutsu user's and Naruto.

You also say that doujutsu user cast their techniques from their eyes. Well, not really. Rinnegan and Sharingan users dont CAST techniques from their eyes. The shared field of vision is not a "technique that is cast", neither is mimicking movements. Nagato and Saskue, can activate thier eye's without a hand sign, which I would construe as "CASTING". Also, I didnt see Nagato use a hand sign for a specific Rinnengan technique. Sure he used hands signs, but that was ninjutsu/summoning specific. Not Rinnengan specific.
    Last edited by thsv; 04-17-2009 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Double post
    Beware of the Kyubii

Uhhh, Just because his eyes change doesn't mean he posseses a doujutsu.

Doujutsu is a technique executed with the eye. NONE of Naruto's techniques are executed with his eyes.
    loll Enough Said

Lee and Guy's eyes change upon opening the gates, doesnt matter though cause they're not doujutsu, it means eye technique, naruto doesnt have an eye technique, just abilities that can be comparable to the effects of other doujutsu's

Off the top of my head i cant think of a clone that has dispersed itself, although i suppose it could just stab itself and the information it sent back would be transmitted instantaneously, but this would mean naruto having a 100/1000 clone 360 wall around the battle area with each one killing themselves off for second to second updates

meaning eating up alot of chakra

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    naruto doesn't have a dojutsu.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

naruto does not have doujutsu
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    If you can find a technique that Naruto executes via the power granted to him sourced to his eyes, I will make love to a pig.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...