Nice Guy Love Everyone =)

NEED help for an english thingie thing

Writing a poem for english that has to do with Love/lost and it's supposed to have some slant rhymes thrown up in that papahs fasce. Sooooo i need help...what can slant rhyme (near rhyme...sound similar but not quite rhyme) with Captivated.....

The line is

I never was so captivated....
    (Blah blah blah something slant rhyming)

Please n THANKS =) (or if u know of a rhyming dictionary thing thatd do the trick be much appreciated thanks =) )
    I love people. Except you, and you, and you...and you.

My Gamertag for Xbox 360 is DatteDeBayoo (Don't judge me, I'm not creative with nametags usually)

Curiosity kills, what you dont know wont hurt you. what you dont know wont break your heart so why do u start. Curiosity kills, what you dont know wont burn you, what you dont know wont make it smart. BAMBAMBAMWHAM GUITAR RIFT BWEEOOOHHHWEEOOOHHHH

My Anime/Manga List

My first try at a slant rhyme...

How about

"My heart never so captured, so entranced."

The ends sound different, and yet written the same, so it should count as a slant.

Nice Guy Love Everyone =)
    true thanks ill see what i can do with it to better tie it into my poem thanks =) if it doesnt work owell ill just rewrite the poem when the teacher crushes my hopes and dreams
    I love people. Except you, and you, and you...and you.

My Gamertag for Xbox 360 is DatteDeBayoo (Don't judge me, I'm not creative with nametags usually)

Curiosity kills, what you dont know wont hurt you. what you dont know wont break your heart so why do u start. Curiosity kills, what you dont know wont burn you, what you dont know wont make it smart. BAMBAMBAMWHAM GUITAR RIFT BWEEOOOHHHWEEOOOHHHH

My Anime/Manga List

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I'm sure she won't. Seems like you got your answer though. This really would've been best suited for the watercooler. Get an A!

Moving to Graveyard.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21