Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Worst day ever.

  1. #11
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    Today I was sick, so I stayed home from school. Whenever I'm sick, I usually use this time to get caught up on the mangas I read. So, I was pretty excited. Right after I finish reading one chapter of psyren, my mom comes down stairs and says, " I need the laptop." I gave it to her thinking she'd have it for only a little while. The laptop (which is mine) is the only working computer in the house, so I had nothing to do. She took the laptop at about 8:30 A.M. and I just got it back from her. It's 2:05 P.M. I'm pretty upset.
    Is that it?

    On 1st April I got asked to help out on postal deliveries in my office. The trolley I was using was robbed. The bastards took my fleece with my house keys. It cost me £138 for a locksmith to get me in and change the locks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  2. #12
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Simian View Post
    Yes he could, if he was really ill he couldn't even be reading some psyren
    Thats like the dumbest fucking I read today. Well second to the OP. Even terminally ill children can still do stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Is that it?

    On 1st April I got asked to help out on postal deliveries in my office. The trolley I was using was robbed. The bastards took my fleece with my house keys. It cost me £138 for a locksmith to get me in and change the locks.
    Always leave one window unlocked.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    Today I was sick, so I stayed home from school. Whenever I'm sick, I usually use this time to get caught up on the mangas I read. So, I was pretty excited. Right after I finish reading one chapter of psyren, my mom comes down stairs and says, " I need the laptop." I gave it to her thinking she'd have it for only a little while. The laptop (which is mine) is the only working computer in the house, so I had nothing to do. She took the laptop at about 8:30 A.M. and I just got it back from her. It's 2:05 P.M. I'm pretty upset.
    I am very sorry that happened to you Are you sure you are going to handle it?

  4. #14
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats like the dumbest fucking I read today. Well second to the OP. Even terminally ill children can still do stuff.
    So that doesn't mean he can't go outside, but still can do stuff?
    But really, I forgot he was sick.....

  5. #15
    Today I was sick, so I stayed home from school. Whenever I'm sick, I usually use this time to get caught up on the mangas I read. So, I was pretty excited. Right after I finish reading one chapter of psyren, I went to Mangashare to check the forums. I wasted like 5 minutes reading a thread about some guy bitching about not having real troubles in life which I could have used for fapping to hardcore rat porn. I'm pretty upset.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

  6. #16
    History's Strongest KenichiKun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Under your Bed =D
    Posts
    339
    My day was worse. USPS knocked on my door and no one was home, so I couldnt get my freaking package and now im going to have to pick it up in the post office tomorrow. =(

  7. #17
    Boss Hog AndrewIsGenuine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ballertopia
    Posts
    117
    Alright, this isn't actually the worst day I've had, I was obviously exaggerating. Geez, some people take posts a little too personally, loosen up. I was just trying to vent about my frustration, but I guess people take things too literally. My bad.

    Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

  8. #18
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    Alright, this isn't actually the worst day I've had, I was obviously exaggerating. Geez, some people take posts a little too personally, loosen up. I was just trying to vent about my frustration, but I guess people take things too literally. My bad.
    No phuck that i'm keeping it real son. Internets iz srsbsns and if you don't understand that get your face outta here.

  9. #19
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro no Kishi View Post
    Today I was sick, so I stayed home from school. Whenever I'm sick, I usually use this time to get caught up on the mangas I read. So, I was pretty excited. Right after I finish reading one chapter of psyren, I went to Mangashare to check the forums. I wasted like 5 minutes reading a thread about some guy bitching about not having real troubles in life which I could have used for fapping to hardcore rat porn. I'm pretty upset.
    ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    Alright, this isn't actually the worst day I've had, I was obviously exaggerating. Geez, some people take posts a little too personally, loosen up. I was just trying to vent about my frustration, but I guess people take things too literally. My bad.
    You can't blame us. When I saw the thread I was expecting to read about something worse. thsv story beats yours.

    Reasons I will graveyard this thread:

    1. It doesn't belong in the Boredom Zone. It's not a game, not theme related etc etc etc. Would more fit the Watercooler.

    2. It's evolved into something that The Watercooler would never accept. Everyone is just annoyed with the thread-starter.

    A 'Worst Day ever' thread sounds like a good idea, so feel free to restart a proper one in the Watercooler. I don't think there's one there.



    Oh no....HELP! I accidentally moved it here. Someone please do something about this.

    /me goes off to curse self
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  10. #20
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Oh the irony. I knew it! The Watercooler is the alternate graveyard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •