Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    So you were fought a sleeping Groudon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Sorry, I meant fought Groudon. And no, I didn't hack.
    I think I understand now. IIRC, you do see Groudon right before you go to Flannery's town but you don't fight it. You fight Team Magma.

Decidedly Undecided
    THANK YOU, Suichimo!

I was wondering how to put that...

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Decidedly Undecided
    ANYWAY, let's ditch the Pokemon bit and continue onward...

I had the hardest time fighting Lamington in Disgaea:Afternoon of Darkness. I was 4 lvls higher than he was, but for some reason, he was near-invincible! Oh, wait, I know why! He had an item that doubled his frickin' HP, ATK, DEF, INT, RES, EVA, and LUK, in addition to having armor that brought his HP and DEF up another 20,000, and a weapon that let him hit for 9999 per hit!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I actually cried when I played that Lego Racing game for PS1, in the last level that douche ALWAYS drove past me the last 5 meters before the end, happened like 15 times... I was 10 years and suicidal.

Racing games is usually the worst, because it's so intense, and you usually drive really good untill the VERY LAST ROUND, then you mess up with a turn or something because you're focusing too much on winning... God I broke a few controllers. One time I even took the CD out gently, put it in the cover.. And then THREW THE GOD DAMNED SHIT OUT OF THE WINDOW! It angers me to this day.
    ಠ_ಠ

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    I actually cried when I played that Lego Racing game for PS1, in the last level that douche ALWAYS drove past me the last 5 meters before the end, happened like 15 times... I was 10 years and suicidal.

Racing games is usually the worst, because it's so intense, and you usually drive really good untill the VERY LAST ROUND, then you mess up with a turn or something because you're focusing too much on winning... God I broke a few controllers. One time I even took the CD out gently, put it in the cover.. And then THREW THE GOD DAMNED SHIT OUT OF THE WINDOW! It angers me to this day.
    Holy shit dude!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!