Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gears of War 1-RAAM on Insane took forever.

Punch Out!-Mike Tyson is almost impossible to beat.

That's all I can think of.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Onimusha Final Boss- The Dark realm and second end boss was tougher than he was

Rampage 64- I hate games that you never die in that caused me 50 bucks

Superman 64- Words cant justice of how much that game sucked

Pokemon Snap- It didnt even have all 150 pokemon in it.

Last Action Hero- I was the worst game i ever played

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Lord Lucien: Fable 2- It's not the fact that he is extremely hard to beat but that he is really easy.... And he is the biggest douche in any video game.
    Lmao, Yeah I know. I could've beaten him as a kid only if I had the musical box... Seriously.
    LeggoMyWebbo

5.Seth-street fighter 4
    4.Power rangers-super mario rpg...btw I'm still stuck there. lol
    3.cackletta-mario super star saga
    2.Yami from Okami
    1.The most difficult boss ever... K.rool from DKC1. took me three hours trying to beat him and died nearly 50 times!!!
    "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!

5. Abyssion - Tales of Symphonia: Very hard guy to beat spend a couple of deaths on this one.
    4. Ganondorf - TLOZ: OOT: This one was hard and I mean really hard. Took me alot of tries and when I finally beat it, I thougth that hell was over with. Then came the tower escape. Went pretty well nothing hard so I was tired and ready to go to sleep, but then
    3. Ganon - TLOZ:OOT: He was hard, really hard. It took me 1 month to clear it, after playing every single night.
    2. Mesprit - Pokemon: Tried many times to catch it, all of them failed. Was frustrated, threw a masterball and was done with it. Was actually scared that it might pop out of it.
    1. Ruby Weapon - FFVII: This one doesnt need any words. Never done it? Try it, you'll run away crying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    That has got to be one of my favourite Boss battles ever

5) Team Nintendo (Super Soccer) Bastards didn't care about defence. They didn't need to. It wasn't fun having to match them man for man whilst they were playing 2-3-5.
    4) The last hidden car in Ridge Racer 64. Bastard kept sideswiping me on the last bend of pursuit ever single time. Broke two controllers on that one
    3) The Fury (MGS 3) How the hell am I supposed to see him before he sees me
    2) Sigma(the last boss on Megaman X?) Just so unfair
    1) Gannondorf (LOZ-WW) Took all of my energy just to defeat his first form
    I agree it was really fun. I played through the game on easy after my perfect run, and this battle was just amazing.

Also, on The Fury hide in a corner.

Yiazmat from FFXII, 50 million HP. (Max HP for a character = 9999 = damage cap)

This is so far the first thing that comes into my mind. I'll edit later when I remember something else.

Nice Guy Love Everyone =)
    1. Sephiroth FFVII (last half and I only had 1 anti-frog potion....)
    2. Street Fighter 4 in general (I almost broke my hand playing ranked online) GRRRRRR!!!!
    3. COD 4 Helicopter extraction on veteran (Price n snipn) can't tell u how many times it took to do it....
    4. Naruto the broken bond online...(Kyuubi Naruto pissed me off so much...)
    5. Riku Kingdom Hearts (not exactly hard but if u messed up havn to start over was soooooo annoying....)

I know there's better ones there then what I posted just can't remember em right now...but when I do be assured I will scream and punch my wall.
    I love people. Except you, and you, and you...and you.

My Gamertag for Xbox 360 is DatteDeBayoo (Don't judge me, I'm not creative with nametags usually)

Curiosity kills, what you dont know wont hurt you. what you dont know wont break your heart so why do u start. Curiosity kills, what you dont know wont burn you, what you dont know wont make it smart. BAMBAMBAMWHAM GUITAR RIFT BWEEOOOHHHWEEOOOHHHH

My Anime/Manga List

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorous View Post
    1. Sephiroth FFVII (last half and I only had 1 anti-frog potion....)
    2. Street Fighter 4 in general (I almost broke my hand playing ranked online) GRRRRRR!!!!
    3. COD 4 Helicopter extraction on veteran (Price n snipn) can't tell u how many times it took to do it....
    4. Naruto the broken bond online...(Kyuubi Naruto pissed me off so much...)
    5. Riku Kingdom Hearts (not exactly hard but if u messed up havn to start over was soooooo annoying....)

I know there's better ones there then what I posted just can't remember em right now...but when I do be assured I will scream and punch my wall.

SF4 = serious buisness

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post

3) Lu Bu - Dynasty Warriors Series: I swear this man just looks for me when my health drops into the red.
    i feel you,Lu Bu is a monster

Star Ocean: The Second Story: Indalecio (End Boss) needed 4 hours to beat him

FFVII : Ruby Weapon, everyone should hate him

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne ....Red Temple boss Skadi,immune to physical attacks,pissed me off

Sig & Ava = Jaiden